so I have a ghost cat... seriously

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My heart and soul cat Swanie comes around occasionally with a "smell-o-gram"* but I don't sense him here all the time.

* When he was alive, he had tummy issues and had a habit of not covering when he used the litter. I would say Swanie I wish you would cover, then go I'd clean it. The night after he passed, I smelled it. We only had Cricket at the time, and she didn't smell like that, but I went around checking all the litter boxes anyway and they were clean. He's sent me that sign a couple other times. I think he knows when I'm missing him really badly .

KK300

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Has anyone captured images of their own deceased cats on eg security cameras?

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
My house being built in 1830's actually has a ghost tied to it. I believe she is not malevolent though.

She has slammed doors and turned on appliances though (brand new dryer once turned on when nobody was near it.) I think she just wants us to know she is here. Supposedly there are love letters written by a forbidden lover somewhere in the walls or under the floors. Maybe she is just searching for them.

I also heard a cat catterwauling from under the fridge. It was really creepy considering neither cat was downstairs at the time.