So confused

Tuxedocatwoman79

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I adopted two 5 month old kittens. Gazoo was my bff at the shelter and when I got them home. Gizmo had to stay in a room for a few days because he had just been neutered. Once Gizmo came out, Gazoo started running from me and wants no to do with me until bedtime. I've had them since December. What's wrong with him??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Tuxedocatwoman79

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Also worth mentioning, Gizmo stayed under the bed for about a week and now he's my shadow...Gazoo seems to have gone the opposite way

Tuxedocatwoman79

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
They absolutely love each other. They're not from the same litter but they are most definitely a bonded pair. Bedtime, Gazoo gets in my bed and kneads the crap out of blankets and purrs so loud, he sounds like a motorcycle. He loves when I pet him and if I stop, he puts his paw on my arm or looks at me like 'why'd you stop?' Then morning comes and he apparently has amnesia because he runs from me like I'm chasing him with a knife or something

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I would just be patient, don't go after him when he runs away, and let him figure out whatever it is that he needs to figure out :)

Tuxedocatwoman79

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I couldn't go after him if I wanted to. I can be on the other side of the house and if I sneeze, he acts like someone set a bomb off. On him. Lol