Snoop

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
:cheerleader: :bliss: :clap:

Catching up here after over a week off line - what a relief Snoop made a quick recovery from his dental and the tests they did while he was under anesthetic, not to mention your getting news back on the results faster than the vets thought. What a massive relief that they don't think Snoop should need further treatment.
I am all too familiar with how you must have been feeling with all this going on as it is only a matter of weeks since Mouse had to have a dental following a period of becoming more and more unwell. It's amazing how quickly these blue cats can get over things like oral surgery and look for the sympathy treat additions to the regular pile of food they munch through isn't it. :lol: Lots of Snoop scritches from me and empathizing squeaks from Mouse (all good at the moment having lost his lower canines and two molars to re-absorption).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
@betsygee mservant mservant Thank you for the praise. Yep, it is wonderful news. I am so happy.
He only did this on Monday and he said it is usually seven to ten days before he gets the report back. Truthfully, I was trying really hard this week not to think about Mattie and her mouth cancer.

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I can just imagine Snoop making the most of your relief and joy and putting on his best 'starved Snoop' face as he looks up at you, ever hopeful of more than usual pampering and treats. :lol: Isn't it a wonderful sight when you're so happy to see them well. Gets me all the time. :lovecat:

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, that's a relief! My guess is that the granulomas were triggered by the bad teeth. Also, I note that it only took 4 days to get the test results - impressive!

Margret

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks all who posted. Snoop really is doing good now. He is back to normal and I am very thankful.