Snickers

cat mom 8

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My sweet Snickers. You brought such joy to my life and I miss you so much.
I know you're at the Rainbow Bridge and I want to you run, play and be happy
until we meet again. R.I. P. baby. Mom loves you
100_1653.JPG

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry to read of the loss of your beautiful Snickers.
FIP is a devil of a disease, my Tom died to FIP in 2013 and was much more than horrible.

Now Snickers is healthy again, no more high temperature, no more swollen belly, no more pain. Just health and happiness. He's at the Rainbow Bridge with lots of other friends to play with, but he won't forget you, ever.

RIP wonderful Snickers :bawling2:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Snickers, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

No more pain, only joy, only health, only warm sunshine and deep grasses that grow beside laughing water. A safe and loving place to wait until you, in the fullness of time, join him there. And OH! What a reunion that will be. Until then, he is safe, and Loved beyond our comprehension.

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry that you lost your gorgeous little friend, he looks so "huggable" and will be sorely missed but he is fine now, just fine, and yes you will see him again one day and it will be a wonderful reunion.

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I am sorry for your loss, I hope that your heart heals a bit more each day, God Bless.....:alright: :grouphug2: :rbheart:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful, handsome boy! I hope you can take comfort in knowing you gave him his everything, His world was filled with love and caring, thanks to you. You took on his pain and suffering by finding strength in that love to end his pain. For that, he will be grateful.
Try to celebrate having him in your life for a while. Do not make his end define who he was. He was so much more.....He was in your life for a reason, and that reason was love. Of course it's so painful to not have him in your life anymore. But the wonderful memories he left you will bring you comfort in the years to come, and the bond of love that ties your souls together will be with you forever. He will forever be as close as your thoughts and prayers. Let the love he filled your heart with grow and bloom through sharing it with others do not hide it in a cold, dark heart filled with grief. He lives on through you now, let him feel the joy and happiness that living brings.
My heart goes out to you. My thoughts and prayers are with you. For helping so many cats, and for being there for your beautiful snickers when he needed you the most, you will be blessed......RIP dear Snickers, you will forever have a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

will2002

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
If there are words that give comfort at such a time as this, I do not know them. Snickers was a beautiful, handsome cat, and I know his loss cuts ever so deep. Try not to cry because he is gone, but smile because he was here. He will always be as close as a thought or a prayer. God bless you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cat mom 8

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I would just like to thank everyone who has taken time to post their condolences. I appreciate all the
kind words and thoughts. It's hard not to cry right now, but I'm sure time will help me accept that Snickers
is gone and one day, I'll think of his pink, wet nose and how I used to kiss his head and tickle his pink toes.