Status
Not open for further replies.

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hello (Meow) Everybody~
Its me Howler

It has been some time since i have visited, How is everything going?
A round of Catnip tea for everyone too.
I have been spending most of my days sitting in the window watching the birds flying around and landing in our backyard, oh how is wish i could just chase them just once. My little sis Kera has been running around like crazy chasing that ball I just dont have the energy makes me tired just watching her play I enjoy my naps too much to chase that ball all day.
Other than that life is purrrfect, naps, food and treats and lots of cuddles what more could you ask for in a day. Oh yeah and meowmy got us a new brush it makes me purrrrrrrr when she brushes me it is so relaxing Maybe that is what spa treatment is cuz it sure makes me happy and makes me pass out.
Well thats about all for me Have a purrfect day kitty Friends.

Howler

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Howler, it is so good to see you again. Much says your new brush sounds divine (Much is very partial to brushing).

Luvs, Luzeee

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, well, hello Howler. It sure is nice to see you again. Thanks for the tea.

Those younguns sure tire us older folk out don't they.
We sure hope you'll be able to visit more often.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
BEEEEEEEEEE-JOUUUUUUUUUUU!!! Where are you, my big handsome Siamese?

Please Bijou. Don't rub her tummy too much. She keeps giggling even after we leave!
Hot chocolate, Dougie. And an extra large order of mousie tails. And two cups of cheese sauce, please.

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've come in here to escape mummy's brother.

I don't know why but I am scared of him. I've brought my slices of chicken in here as well (so he can't get them!)

Who wants a slice?

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

BEEEEEEEEEE-JOUUUUUUUUUUU!!! Where are you, my big handsome Siamese?

Please Bijou. Don't rub her tummy too much. She keeps giggling even after we leave!
Hot chocolate, Dougie. And an extra large order of mousie tails. And two cups of cheese sauce, please.
I am here my beauty. Mmmmmm beautiful belly fur.

Ari, I'm so happy that my sweet Topaz enjoys her tummy rubs so much that she is thinking of them even after you have left. I must admit I myself have lovely thoughts of her long after I've left the cafe for home.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Hi!

We misted you! it is good to see you!

Sounds like you have been havin fun!
Pleeze come aroun more!
Originally Posted by lovinmom828

Hello (Meow) Everybody~
Its me Howler

It has been some time since i have visited, How is everything going?
A round of Catnip tea for everyone too.
I have been spending most of my days sitting in the window watching the birds flying around and landing in our backyard, oh how is wish i could just chase them just once. My little sis Kera has been running around like crazy chasing that ball I just dont have the energy makes me tired just watching her play I enjoy my naps too much to chase that ball all day.
Other than that life is purrrfect, naps, food and treats and lots of cuddles what more could you ask for in a day. Oh yeah and meowmy got us a new brush it makes me purrrrrrrr when she brushes me it is so relaxing Maybe that is what spa treatment is cuz it sure makes me happy and makes me pass out.
Well thats about all for me Have a purrfect day kitty Friends.

Howler

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

I am here my beauty. Mmmmmm beautiful belly fur.

Ari, I'm so happy that my sweet Topaz enjoys her tummy rubs so much that she is thinking of them even after you have left. I must admit I myself have lovely thoughts of her long after I've left the cafe for home.
hey fren! How are you?

Is it very cold up dere?

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi evryone! We glad to see you. Hi S&H - - wanna sit together by the fire? It's cold an rainy here.

Hi everyone! This is Little Guy -- Graycie said I could write an tell yu bout Sun. This nice lady comed an put Sun in a carrier than her an meowmy went out together. After a long time meowmy come back, but not with Sun. That was Sun's new meowmy taking her to live with her an Sun's sister an brother!!! I knew she was going, but I didn't know that was her new meowmy! Anyway it lonely here without her an I keep staying close to meowmy and crying at the door. I don know what to do??!!!

That's enough of that. He's having a hard time. He's used to her, they been like brother and sister. Oh, hi Dougie -- bring us hot cocoas wif whipped cream an catnip sprinkers an sum of those cheesy mousie tails. Thank you kindly. We all be by the fire with S&H.

Graycie writing for Go Go too.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

hey fren! How are you?

Is it very cold up dere?
Not very cold. It was raining last night and supposed to rain today and turn to some snow tonight. Meowmy says its "balmy".

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Hi evryone! We glad to see you. Hi S&H - - wanna sit together by the fire? It's cold an rainy here.

Hi everyone! This is Little Guy -- Graycie said I could write an tell yu bout Sun. This nice lady comed an put Sun in a carrier than her an meowmy went out together. After a long time meowmy come back, but not with Sun. That was Sun's new meowmy taking her to live with her an Sun's sister an brother!!! I knew she was going, but I didn't know that was her new meowmy! Anyway it lonely here without her an I keep staying close to meowmy and crying at the door. I don know what to do??!!!

That's enough of that. He's having a hard time. He's used to her, they been like brother and sister. Oh, hi Dougie -- bring us hot cocoas wif whipped cream an catnip sprinkers an sum of those cheesy mousie tails. Thank you kindly. We all be by the fire with S&H.

Graycie writing for Go Go too.
COOL! We get to snuggle wif our favrite sweet gurls.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Not very cold. It was raining last night and supposed to rain today and turn to some snow tonight. Meowmy says its "balmy".
Meowmy sez she bets balmy to y'all is cold to us GA folks.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello, Bijou!
How are you today. *tickle tickle* The brat is asleep so I came by myself.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Hello, Bijou!
How are you today. *tickle tickle* The brat is asleep so I came by myself.
Ah, my beauty, I'm always happy to see you. I can even put up with the brat if it means I get to spend some time with you. Let's have a cuddle over by the fire. The flames bring out the beautiful sparkle in your gorgeous eyes.

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Ah, my beauty, I'm always happy to see you. I can even put up with the brat if it means I get to spend some time with you. Let's have a cuddle over by the fire. The flames bring out the beautiful sparkle in your gorgeous eyes.
Even though you mean Topaz, it's so good to see you
May I join you two after you get your snuggle on? I will give you a while

I wanted to tell Ditto hello from sparkels, she would love to snuggle with you.
Meowmy doesn't have her any more, I never thought I would say it, but I miss her
Some one we know has a nephew that lost his kitty at a year old or so to an enlarged heart, and all he asked for christmas was a kitten preferabley with double paws. So when they came by to see the cats he just melted, so when he was leaving we told him he could have her. It made his day but we were sad. Christmas is giving, i guess, not recieving.
My two kittens are getting big, I but you didn't even recognize them as they zoomed by to the play room. Meowmy is keeping them for showing/breeding, and I have to say, they are so very pretty, I make some pretty babies, just ask smudgie he will tell ya

How is every one else? I have not been around in so long, I don't know a lot of the new friends that come by, just a few of the old regulars

I is so good seeing every one!
~Icey~

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi! We are so very happy to see you! It has been too long, and we've mist you!

Originally Posted by celestialrags

Even though you mean Topaz, it's so good to see you
May I join you two after you get your snuggle on? I will give you a while

I wanted to tell Ditto hello from sparkels, she would love to snuggle with you.
Meowmy doesn't have her any more, I never thought I would say it, but I miss her
Some one we know has a nephew that lost his kitty at a year old or so to an enlarged heart, and all he asked for christmas was a kitten preferabley with double paws. So when they came by to see the cats he just melted, so when he was leaving we told him he could have her. It made his day but we were sad. Christmas is giving, i guess, not recieving.
My two kittens are getting big, I but you didn't even recognize them as they zoomed by to the play room. Meowmy is keeping them for showing/breeding, and I have to say, they are so very pretty, I make some pretty babies, just ask smudgie he will tell ya

How is every one else? I have not been around in so long, I don't know a lot of the new friends that come by, just a few of the old regulars

I is so good seeing every one!
~Icey~

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Aww thanks mew

I have missed all my friends too. I will sure try to come around more if meowmy will just share the computer haha, Might have to paw at her everynow and then to let her know it's my turn to type hehe.

But everything is going good these day, a bit cold got some snow this morning so sitting by the windows is a little colder then it use to be so now its time to curl up in the livingroom by the fireplace and keep warm.

Have a good meow day

Howler

Originally Posted by batgirl2good

Hi Hi!

We misted you! it is good to see you!

Sounds like you have been havin fun!
Pleeze come aroun more!

Status
Not open for further replies.