Smudge is home!!!!!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
What a tremendous relief that Smudge is back home! I can just picture Andrew sandwiched between two hissy cats for the next few days!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Apparently Smudgey slept on DH all night, and Lily stayed under the bed. That little black cat must be the world's happiest cat right now. I bet after 1.5 weeks she wondered if she'd ever be home again. Not only is she home with her daddy, but the annoying baby isn't there!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What the heck!? That's amazing!

Did you ask her where she was?! She scared the crap out of all of us!

So glad she is home safe and snuggly.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh God.... I will tell you Sarah... I was so scared because of Halloween.... Didn't want to bring that up, of course, with you being far away and all... But boy... A black kiddo on the lose close to the end of October would be just my worst nightmare... Bad bad girl Smudge
Scared the living Halloween living ghost out me!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Carolina

Oh God.... I will tell you Sarah... I was so scared because of Halloween.... Didn't want to bring that up, of course, with you being far away and all... But boy... A black kiddo on the lose close to the end of October would be just my worst nightmare... Bad bad girl Smudge
Scared the living Halloween living ghost out me!
I know of all the Halloween horror stories of people and black cats, but I think it really happens anymore - no more than people being horrible to cats at other times of the year. I'm in the middle of Silicon Valley (computer geek capital), probably not too many people sacrificing black cats around here...

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

I know of all the Halloween horror stories of people and black cats, but I think it really happens anymore - no more than people being horrible to cats at other times of the year. I'm in the middle of Silicon Valley (computer geek capital), probably not too many people sacrificing black cats around here...
I thought about that too, which is why I didn't completely freak

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I actually logged in on my new Nook Color from Jackson, MS, today, to see if Smudge was found. So glad to see she was!