Sleeping Kitties!

darlenam8

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
@MServant  I couldn't get into bed, had him sprawled on one side and boyfriend on the other...I am small but they are bed hogs! And forget about getting any blankets!

Last edited:

grooverite

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Adorable!

Someone's got you under their little kitty thumb I see.

They sure know how to pull our strings huh, lol!!

My boy Bugsy will come and rest by my side with his paws on my chest when I'm laying down watching TV on the couch.  I feel like he is saying......you are mine...lol!

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@Angels mommy
 you make me feel so much better about how I torment Mouse every day.  Angel sounds much like my boy in many ways as he is so gentle:  the look on Mouse's face says it all when I have to have one of those hug moments!  Think tthateenage boy getting kisses off mum at the school gates face ( with no swearing or hitting out) and you've got it in one!   :shame:   I am so mean
You're all so lucky. Mine won't let me pick them up. Whisky squirms until I put him down but no claws. Blighty is weird. I have to catch him to pick him up and he'll stay for a while whining through his nose and when it's enough he starts to struggle and I let him go at once. I want him to realise he can get down whenever he wants. Also no claws. Whisky attached himself to my ex the day he arrived and thay was that. He used to sit on my lap for hours now he doesn't but he does sleep on the end of my TV chair and on my bed but his love is Charles. Blighty does what whisky does so I lose out.
I'm very unhappy.
Mservant you're not mean. Be happy tha Mouse lets you cuddle and kiss him.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You're all so lucky. Mine won't let me pick them up. Whisky squirms until I put him down but no claws. Blighty is weird. I have to catch him to pick him up and he'll stay for a while whining through his nose and when it's enough he starts to struggle and I let him go at once. I want him to realise he can get down whenever he wants. Also no claws. Whisky attached himself to my ex the day he arrived and thay was that. He used to sit on my lap for hours now he doesn't but he does sleep on the end of my TV chair and on my bed but his love is Charles. Blighty does what whisky does so I lose out.
I'm very unhappy.
Mservant you're not mean. Be happy tha Mouse lets you cuddle and kiss him.
I forgot something about why blighty is weird. For all his not wanting cuddles etc he demands strokes when he wants. Once he saw me coming out of the bathroom ran to my bed and started squeaking. That's how he demands cuddles and purrs happily. He loves his tummy being stroked but all this is on his terms

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gareth, those kittens are absolutely beautiful! I don't think I've EVER seen a coat that shines that much, what do you feed them?