Sleeping Kitties!

hermesmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am the lucky one. He is a joy to have. Hermes was our baby boy and he has never been happier since we brought Pips home. He loves his treats and his nips and never have I seen a cat more into the laser pointer. When he wants on something he comes and gets my husband and leads him to it meowing since he cant jump and it is so cute. He will find him where ever he is and lead him there. I am aloud to sometimes but mostly my hubby has to help him lol =)

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

kmn87x - Your Penny is so  icnredibly pretty! and she looks just like my Morgana! :D

Hermesmom - your cats are lovely! I love all their colours.

Here are pics of a sleeping Morgana:

She looks like a skinny monkey in this one

As you can tell, she fancies my bed in most of the pics. Methinks it truly belongs to her.

hermesmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you Cassiopea. You make me want a white one too lol. I have black, black and orange and then orange and white so naturally the next one should be white. Hehe. Your baby photographs well and is very pretty. Hermes photographs well too. He is always doing something cute just like your Morgana.

Last edited:

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You're welcome HM! and thank you in return 
  And I had thought similar about wanting a black one some day - have a reversed-oreo of cats!

(And Hermes is indeed an amazing model!)

Last edited:

hermesmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hermes is pretty sure he is amazing. LOL. Black cats are great by the way. So sad that so few of them get adopted.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
She looks like a skinny monkey in this one
:
And this will be Morgana after her grueling session on your elliptical trainer I presume? 
  She is one very pretty cat. 
You're welcome HM! and thank you in return 
  And I had thought similar about wanting a black one some day - have a reversed-oreo of cats!

(And Hermes is indeed an amazing model!)
Hermes is pretty sure he is amazing. LOL. Black cats are great by the way. So sad that so few of them get adopted.
I just love Penny and Morgana and Pips 
  (Hermes too of course as he's such a doll and looks after Pips so well).  I didn;t know there was an issue with black cats being adopted - I think they look stunning - but then I like sleek cats rather than fluffy ones.  Not going for the Oreo multi cat sandwich in my household coz it's too small sadly - now wondering if that's maybe why I've fallen in love with my grey boy / Russian Blues?

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And this will be Morgana after her grueling session on your elliptical trainer I presume? 

(Hermes too of course as he's such a doll and looks after Pips so well).  I didn;t know there was an issue with black cats being adopted - I think they look stunning - but then I like sleek cats rather than fluffy ones.  Not going for the Oreo multi cat sandwich in my household coz it's too small sadly - now wondering if that's maybe why I've fallen in love with my grey boy / Russian Blues?
Hahaha!! Indeed, she also just finished some weight lfiting sessions
 (And thank you!)

I didn't know either! How intriguing - Black cats are beautiful, I would have guessed they would be a popular option, regardless of long-ago history of the superstition. I was informed (at least with the local shelters in my area) that they don't let black cats be adopted during September/October due to the Halloween season - a very high increase of sudden requests for them. Which makes sense, I don't blame the shelters.

Anyhoo, one day would still love a black cat, a fun contrast - granted, all shades of cats are beautiful and unique, and personalities that are even more awesome. And overall I love my whities  <3

Last edited:

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She'll curl up like this anywhere on me. Usually my boobies if I'm sitting or my hair if I'm asleep.
What a sweetheart! She looks so cute!

Ah boobs, they can be so practical to cats. Get to be nice and close to mom and have top notch cushions at the same time

hermesmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

When I worked with rescues or pet stores they always had a hard time finding home for the black cats except in October. We wouldn't adopt them out around Halloween though due to some of the "rituals" people would use them for. Very sad.

hermesmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Love the spots on his belly. Cats always look like they have it so rough when they are sleeping lol

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Do I have some sleeping Maia pics? Where do I start?

Maia the kitten...

I actually caught those rare moments of her sleeping when she was a kitten!
Wow, how did you manage to get all those!  Maia is one cute kitty with some very chilled sleep spots! How could you resist stroking her belly and ending up waking her up?!