Sleeping Kitties!

softkittee

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Newbie Debra here from Beckley, WV. I have 4 beautiful babies that are all different on the outside and inside. I don't have children but I do know what it means to love your kids all the same for their very different personalities.
This is my tortie Isabella. Always into everything! Its a good thing she's so cute when sleeps. :-)

softkittee

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Sweet and snuggly little Pawlyanna. She is always sleeping on one of us. She was very sick when we got her and we had some uncomfortable sleepless nights and lots if vet visits. She was so tiny and only wanted to crawl up on my chest at night to sleep. So...she became spoiled and has to have human companionship most of the time. She isn't feline social however. Here she is with Sir Beckley on a rare occasion "snoozing w/o human".

softkittee

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Here is my oldest lady Cleopatra. She very much resembles a Maine Coon but I have no way of knowing for sure. She was a little kitten fur ball curled up against the outside wall where my water heater was located inside my work when I closed. I thought I heard crying as I did my paperwork and when I warmed my car to leave I clicked on the lights and saw two little eyes staring back at me in the snow. I walked over & warmed her up in my coat but left her with the promise I would bring a carrier with food and dishes the next morning and if her family had not come to pick her up I would take her on the long drive home with me and she would never be left out in the snow again. Not only was she there...as if she understood what I said she was waiting at the front doors when I drove up to unlock them. She ate almost all day and when it was time to leave she got in her little box and sat there quietly until we arrived home. We have a very special reationship. Here she is...

softkittee

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you so much! My babies are so dear to me. I'm so glad to have found this site and so many kindred spirits.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much! My babies are so dear to me. I'm so glad to have found this site and so many kindred spirits.
Your welcome. Yes, this is a wonderful site. I am sooo glad I found it too. There are a lot of great & supportive people here. There are some that have really been a great help to me back when Angel was going through bouts of cystitis.  I don't know what I would've done with out them!!

konstargirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

kmn87x

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
OMG you don't know how happy I am to have found this thread!!!! 

Here's Penny at the tender age of 14 weeks old! Not too unusual but by far one of my favourite photos 
And this one looks like she's being very graceful! Like some sort of actress?

Hehe this one made me laugh so much when I caught her sleeping like this! She looks so cute!!

This position comes every now again especially when she is super tired. I name it The Splat! 

And last but not least; this happened not too long ago; maybe a few weeks. She fell asleep on the stairs with a wooden knife o_O" don't worry it's a round edge (no pointy bits) wooden knife; she likes to chew wooden utensils - and also it looked liked it stabbed her xD haha - she's about 8.5 months old here

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I'm in love.... Mouse may need to start feeling jealous. Penny is just so adorable!!!!!! 

Your photos are AMAZING 

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm loving those photos of Penny.  What a beauty she is!

So, I'm never home to see moments like this.  My BF took another good one of our kitties, Cocoa and Casper cuddling.

Last edited:

kaskas12

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Mine cover his eyes like you were taking about but sometimes he also lays against the wall with his body completely stretched out.

hermesmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Lol he is semi feral so this is what happens when you approach him. This is as close as I will get to a sleeping picture of him. He was asleep before I walked over. He came to me at 6 weeks old in a trap and I had to keep him because he doesn't have back paws just nubs. I couldn't see him making it outside. He is no longer completely feral but he is still very much semi feral.

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
OH, I was in love before but now, he's even more precious. He was so lucky to find you all, and you him.