Sleeping Kitties!

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's precious! I love the second to last pic with his little paws folded under 
"Thanks, that's my little punkin!"  I have that one in his scrap book w/ "Now I lay me down to sleep." on the page.
 All but the last picture, are old ones from a couple of yrs ago.

ashyfulz

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Too cute! Do I see an even smaller kitten under the 2?
Yes you do! She had been sleeping there first, then the other two came over. It progressed to a pile instead of a line

this was all 7 in one picture (oh lordy I forgot how cute and tiny they were!) Notice the carrier for the bigger ones to eat and go potty in (since they had free range of the bed) and the box for the little ones to sleep in (which those blind little buggers climbed out of anyway!)

this is how it started

this is where the others were sleeping

then back over here it progressed into a kitten pile

pile o' kittens!

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Isn't it amazing how quickly it turns from one kitten/cat into a pile?  No matter how old they are, it is still so cute.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
GoldyCat, those are the sweetest pictures!!

HarlyDiva, that is so funny curled up on plates, & sweet cuddles w/ the dog.

thephcatlady

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

These are my baby boys, the orange one on the left is Marble and the one on the right is Pebble. I'm new here, so I'd like to introduce them. They've been that snuggly since they were babies. I'm not sure which is "older" or came out sooner because their mommy was nice enough to wait for me to fall asleep before she got on with the birthing. When I woke up, there were 5 little kittens suckling from her in the box I provided for her big day.

I had the other three adopted and kept these two, whom I couldn't separate. The other three were inseparable and Marble and Pebble had a "you and me against the world" thing going on. Last I heard of the three little kittens, they were happily frolicking in a farm field and were well.

This is my first post! When I saw all the lovely, pretty kitties here I thought Marble and Pebble should have their 15 minutes of fame too. 

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These are my baby boys, the orange one on the left is Marble and the one on the right is Pebble. I'm new here, so I'd like to introduce them. They've been that snuggly since they were babies. I'm not sure which is "older" or came out sooner because their mommy was nice enough to wait for me to fall asleep before she got on with the birthing. When I woke up, there were 5 little kittens suckling from her in the box I provided for her big day.

I had the other three adopted and kept these two, whom I couldn't separate. The other three were inseparable and Marble and Pebble had a "you and me against the world" thing going on. Last I heard of the three little kittens, they were happily frolicking in a farm field and were well.

This is my first post! When I saw all the lovely, pretty kitties here I thought Marble and Pebble should have their 15 minutes of fame too. 
Welcome to TCS!  Your babies are beautiful, and they do look like best buds! So nice that you kept them together and adopted the other 3 out together too!

I look forward to seeing more of Marble and Pebble.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

8furballs

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Welcome to TCS! I like everyones photos but these two take the cake! I LOVE Marble and Pebble! SO CUTE!!!

thephcatlady

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
                                                                            I stared at this picture long and hard before posting to make sure it's not NSFW. Made it small anyway, just in case.                   

Then a few weeks ago, Pebble who wasn't really that affectionate in the first place pulled Marble off of me by the scruff of his neck and took his place. After that, I think they came to an agreement that nobody was going to snuggle mommy, and would be at the foot of the bed, the computer table chair, or the rug instead. I'd call them and they'd both snub me! Well, boys will be boys. I also read somewhere that growing cats have a tendency to withdraw affection for a while, and I recently took Marble to the vet and he's fine except for the ear mites. Both of them still rub up to me once in a while and I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night with one on my leg and one by my head. Weather here's really unpredictable and I usually find them snuggled together like in the first photo when it's cold. 

Welcome to TCS! I like everyones photos but these two take the cake! I LOVE Marble and Pebble! SO CUTE!!! 
Aaaww I'll be sure to let them know that, thank you! They really are super cute like all the fur babies here in TCS. I'm guilty of giving them treats just because they're cute sometimes. 
 That's possibly bad parenting, but I can't help it. >_< too cute.

thephcatlady

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh my orange cats! Nobody tell Pebble, but the pink toes and nose and belly is something I just squee over. >.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
What is it about sleeping cats that's so PRECIOUS?  Loved all the photos!

I snapped this one last night of Rico, Zoe and Ozzy snoozing together.

Rico's favorite sleeping position.  You can tell how stressed he is, poor guy...  

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
One of the little one's feetsies has no fur, it's pink. Is that cos of his breed, or.... is it a booboo? It looks like a healthy leg.
It's because he's just 2 days old. There is some fur on his legs, it's just so light and thin that the skin shows through. You can see it a little better in this picture, taken the next day.