Sleeping Cats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Father of furbabies

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Father of furbabies Father of furbabies - As Casey Kasem often remarked, "the hits just keep on coming." Noka is adorable all by herself, but the two of them together make for a wonderful photo!
Thank you. Mother of furbabies caught that scene and messaged it to me. I have one where noka is laying across shade after he came back from an overnight stay. She did not sleep much till he came back and would walk through the house meowing for him.

hana

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sylvie love
Was in hospital for long time, and she just welcomed me with the most love I could ever ask for the moment I stepped in till today and forever. xoxo

Here's a shot of her guarding me to bed every night, and whenever I was in pain, she would be so concerned and come up to my face and try to help. Angel, and the light shining here enforces that. :)
10-15-2017 Sylvie + Hana2 - crop.JPG

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sylvie love
Was in hospital for long time, and she just welcomed me with the most love I could ever ask for the moment I stepped in till today and forever. xoxo

Here's a shot of her guarding me to bed every night, and whenever I was in pain, she would be so concerned and come up to my face and try to help. Angel, and the light shining here enforces that. :)View attachment 215457

H hana - What a beautiful girl she is! There are no better guardians on earth than cats.

trickytree

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi trickytree trickytree .. if you are entering a photo in the competition, you need to choose one, and since it's for 'sleeping cats' that would be the second one? Do you want to be in the comp? (gorgeous pussycats, by the way).
Sorry! I posted the photos in the wrong thread. I had no idea this was a competition. I'll remove two of the photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.