Sky Diving Cats.

vyger

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
A company made a commercial, some people got upset. The real story behind it all.

Merlin77

Warrior of SandClan
Super Cat
Purraise
So from what I gather, it was just photoshopped and edited? That makes sense. I think people (the people who said it was cruel) have to calm down... seriously, no real cat is going to look that calm and 'cool' while skydiving. Come on!! Obviously it's fake. That aside, I like the idea and it is a funny commercial.

Goodness.

Even Suki agrees.
IMG_9340.JPG

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So from what I gather, it was just photoshopped and edited? That makes sense. I think people (the people who said it was cruel) have to calm down... seriously, no real cat is going to look that calm and 'cool' while skydiving. Come on!! Obviously it's fake. That aside, I like the idea and it is a funny commercial.
I don't like the idea and I don't think the commercial is funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

vyger

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The whole commercial isn't shown, just some exerts. What I find humorous is that someone would actually make it. I can imagine that planning session. "I have an idea!! Sky diving cats!!! Everybody will love it! "

Portraying animals doing things that are unusual or dangerous or stupid is not new. Even the Budweiser horses are shown doing things that real horses would never do. It's all make believe. And I won't even mention Mighty Mouse, road runner and Felix the cat and all the rest of that fantasy stuff.

I did find it interesting that the cat in the real skydiving tandem jump had mittens on. I suppose someone was concerned about getting climbed in free fall.