Skin Infection on Cats chest area.

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
You certainly have an assortment of litter there and one of them should be to his liking. How old do you think he is? Neutering will not change his personality and will make him even nicer. As he gets older, he may engage in tom cat behaviors that will become hard to live with.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Forry

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi, I'm not sure but I would think he might be a couple of years old. The cats pride seems to be reasonably priced and pretty good at clumping.The Dr.Elseys I haven't tried yet,but its not really a bad price. Do you have a preference for litter? Thank you for the information on neutering him.

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
I use Dr Elsey's because it really lasts and does not disintegrate into unscoopable grains over time. However, during the early lockdown when everyone was going crazy in markets trying to get food, I grabbed a store brand (Ralph's) light weight litter, mostly because I could handle it in the mess that the store had become. It was very acceptable.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Forry

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Nice to hear that Dr Elsey's is good litter, it was only about a couple of dollars more than Cats Pride, and Cats Pride is the cheapest I've found. 😊