Site issues

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
What is wrong with the site today? I can't get online, down detector says it's down but the facebook team says that there is't a problem. This is 3 weeks now. I had to copy and paste this quickly. Also randomly getting 520 error that it's the webhost that is having issues, not me.

stacydc83

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Mine was doing that too earlier today, I tried looking at the site from my phone while i was out buying many different things for Lily, and couldn't access the site. First time happening, though. Welcome back btw!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks. Been trying to get on here for weeks, but between the site issues (for me) and my injuries it's been a long haul.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I had the same thing earlier today - had it once probably a couple of months ago. I did manage to take a screen shot of the message, just in case it helps for future reference. Right now, it seems to be working fine - for me at least...

TCS Error Msg.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
It's still dead for me on my Chrome browser

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I’ve been having issues as well, but it seems to be running better for me right now. The admins are aware of the issue and it’s a bigger problem that’s affecting many servers, not just ours. Hopefully it’s all set now. :crossfingers: