Sinking Fast - Tired Of Fighting

sweetblackpaws

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You are braver and more resourceful than I ever could have been. You are smart and have a heart of gold. You are an inspiration to not give up on these precious creatures.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Labyrinth1119

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone! Sorry for the lack of updates, but not much has changed since my last one. It rains a lot in Florida, and the area that I am trying to investigate is SUPER swampy, and it's been difficult to navigate around. However, still sneaky feeding, still trying to get the Property Management Company itself to drop the eviction threat, and still working on protecting my colony.

I started my GoFundMe: Click here to support Community Cats (feral) Colony help organized by Laura Paschall

I don't have a Facebook page, and will be creating one in the next day or so, but it will take me awhile to build up any kind of list of friends to share this with. I feel awful asking, but going to anyway. If any of you would be willing to share the link to start spreading the word, I would greatly appreciate it and COMPLETELY understand if that is asking for too much.

Thank you all so VERY much for your kind words and encouragement. To be honest, I don't feel like I deserve much praise as I was mostly just following the advice shared in this thread. You all KEPT me fighting, and trust me when I say that there were a few days when the despair was overwhelming. Then I would read a reply, with new perspectives and ideas, and I would be invigorated again. I just want to continue doing what I truly love doing. Each and every one of you make my heart smile.

@1 bruce 1: Oh, how I wish you (and everyone!) were my neighbor as well! Heck, let's just create a big cat neighborhood filled with lovers of community/feral cats!

msaimee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for all of your hard work advocating on behalf of this colony of feral cats. Thanks also for providing the link to your gofundme. I hope people will respond and help you however they can. Keep us updated on how things are going.