Simply seeking posters in very specific areas

6x16inside

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
After leaving Foreman, Arkansas right outside of Tom, Oklahoma on 41 S/N. The rest of anything off and on that highway SSW Arkansas, New Boston, Hooks and Texarkana, Texas and Odgen, Ashdown and Richmond, Arkansas please please keep your eyes out for missing since March 21st, 2019 my Jackie Blue. Very thick dark brown/black furr with beautiful fan of furr from tail and grayish kind of lions mane under chin furr as well as white creme "filling" belly furr.
I am not healing from this loss!!! And nothing can do anything for my tears except finding out he didn't make it.
I could bring myself to believe that easier but only due to waking from a particular kind of dream a few weeks later. I can't explain it here but please! If you have family or friends in those areas......
jackie rocker.jpg
computer jackie.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

6x16inside

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Facebook doesn't seem to have a way to seek just users in those specific areas nor are there many to no shelters or vets.
I've scoured it all 8 times and am jonesing for a 9th but haven't only due to how they are or are dealing with Clovis.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi. More details needed about what happened, please. Also, March 21, 2019 or 2020? Have you appealed to leads/administrators of NextDoor Neighbor websites to see if you can post to them, even if they are outside your immediate area? Have you contacted local vets, rescue centers, etc. with a pic and info that they can post in their locations?

I guess I am confused as to what you have done so far. Is Jackie Blue microchipped? Important information for whomever you do contact.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It might draw more specific posters if you ask to put the name of the area in your title here. Keep posting though. Hoping for you and Jackie Blue. Petfinders might turn him up. That shows photos of cats in shelters and up for adoption. There are online lost and found sites too.

kitkatgurl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Do you have Pet Search & Rescue in the US? Might be worth your time to contact them, even after all this time.
I’m sorry you’re hurting so much. I can well imagine the heartbreak- I never knew there could be this much love for a cat than when my girl came and rescued me (and vice versa)

good luck.

Krienze

Officially a cat lady now. No regrets.
Super Cat
Purraise
Facebook doesn't seem to have a way to seek just users in those specific areas nor are there many to no shelters or vets.
I've scoured it all 8 times and am jonesing for a 9th but haven't only due to how they are or are dealing with Clovis.
Have you looked up swap shops in your area,or 'lost pets of--' groups/pages maybe? Our town has a bunch

6x16inside

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi. More details needed about what happened, please. Also, March 21, 2019 or 2020? Have you appealed to leads/administrators of NextDoor Neighbor websites to see if you can post to them, even if they are outside your immediate area? Have you contacted local vets, rescue centers, etc. with a pic and info that they can post in their locations?

I guess I am confused as to what you have done so far. Is Jackie Blue microchipped? Important information for whomever you do contact.
My post stats the date of last March 21, 2019 and yes, I have posted and sought everywhere!!!
What I meant about locations is that when you search a location on fb, you may or may not get people that might be from there but no longer, or I get New Boston something or other something society with no posts or even emailing an intended front 2 to 3 half page huge missing cat pictures and post in the two nearest papers only to not even a reply!!
I figured if this was a big enough site, just maybe someone might see the headline if the thread, know that aunt JoJo lives out there somewhere and could ring her up or ask her to read it and see what she thought.
If this sounds backwards, or hick as well as un-puncuated, I don't give a fart, I want my boy!!!!!!

6x16inside

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Have you looked up swap shops in your area,or 'lost pets of--' groups/pages maybe? Our town has a bunch
Yes, every possible thing and it's not enough because it's about a 17 square mile area with homes hundreds of feet to miles apart and off where Little River floods out every now and then.

6x16inside

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That's one of the first I submitted too and of course got the ever typical for such and such money, we can spread this further.....

6x16inside

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
And fully understandable if I thought the screwed up area he is in was even looked into. I had already spent motel bills and fuel there and back plus supplies for signs that just got taken back down or refused posting anywhere.