Simone

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Olympia7

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you, I'm still checking things out here, it's a very nice site!! Simone is a rescue, she was listed as a Snowshoe when I adopted her as a kitten, she was born all white and got darker as she grew older!!

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1catovertheline...Moo Shu is very stunning as well, I'm a sucker for those baby blues!!
Olympia7 Olympia7 - Oh, I am as well - until Snowshoes open their cute little mouths and begin making sounds like someone hitting a demented crow with a baseball bat. Is Simone a typical Snowshoe - curious about everything, too smart for her own good, and always playing with water?

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1catovertheline, she loves to drink water, she's a big talker and a thief...lol she will steal eye glasses, pens, jewelry, barrettes, shower scrunchies, among other things!! :)
Olympia7 Olympia7 - They're incredibly intelligent, excellent problem solvers, and positively beautiful in their uniqueness - but they're just plain rotten. My veterinarian calls them, "the Leroy Brown of cats." There are a few threads here almost exclusively devoted to the evils of Snowshoes.

One of the TCS staff members actually has two of the evil things! Kieka Kieka - tell her what she's won!

rasp.gif

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That Dusty video is hilarious, maybe he's a distant cousin of Simone's...:D
I think he's Moo Shu's Brother!

;)

Edit: Olympia7 Olympia7 - That's Kieka's "Link" who she just posted. Doubtless you'll get to meet her little girl - Rocket - as well. Gorgeous kitties!

Best part of having a Snowshoe: you never have to guess what's on their mind.

Worst part of having a Snowshoe: you never have to guess what's on their mind.

Now let's see some more photos of gorgeous Simone!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Olympia7

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the Snowshoe (or snowshoe lookalike) club!

Your prize is 14-20 years of sleepless nights, clever antics and that cat you just can't stop sharing with the world. Mostly because it's the only way to maintain your own sanity.

View attachment 214022
Thank you...your kitty is beautiful!!