Simon Says...introductions Are In Order

DrHannibalLedford

Simon says, "This is MY human!"
Kitten
Purraise
image.jpeg
Hello there! My screen name is DrHannibalLedford and Simon, my fur baby, is a sweet and lovable Ragdoll. We, along with my sweet Hubs and two precocious yellow Labradors, hail from North Carolina. We are happy to meet y'all!

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Simon is so cute. We have lots of fun photo forums, and a monthly photo contest (entries for that just opened today!), so there's lots of opportunities to post pics of your sweet kitty. I hope to see you around TCS!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello DrHannibalLedford and Simon, welcome to TCS :wave3:

Glad that you've joined us and this is a wonderful site to be in where there are many informative forum threads and important articles and wonderful cats. Feel free to ask questions if you have any.

Do post more photos of Simon please. He's a handsome chap :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

DrHannibalLedford

Kitten
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Simon is so cute. We have lots of fun photo forums, and a monthly photo contest (entries for that just opened today!), so there's lots of opportunities to post pics of your sweet kitty. I hope to see you around TCS!
Thank you so much for the welcome! And I will absolutely be checking out those photo forums...I never turn down any opportunity to share pics of my Simon-Boo.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

DrHannibalLedford

Kitten
Purraise
Hello DrHannibalLedford and Simon, welcome to TCS :wave3:

Glad that you've joined us and this is a wonderful site to be in where there are many informative forum threads and important articles and wonderful cats. Feel free to ask questions if you have any.

Do post more photos of Simon please. He's a handsome chap :wink:
Thank you so much for both the welcome and the compliment for my Simon-Boo. I have to agree...he is quite handsome. And that's probably why he's a bit rotten lol.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Thank you so much for the welcome! And I will absolutely be checking out those photo forums...I never turn down any opportunity to share pics of my Simon-Boo.
Oh, good. There's no such thing as too many CCPs (Cute Cat Pictures) around here. :agree: Welcome!