Similar to Dr. Elseys clean protein canned?

GretaHoney

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
For the last year, Dr Elsey's Clean Protein canned foods have been in heavy rotation with my two cats. Specifically the Turkey Pate and the Chicken Pate. It was never their favorite, but the both always ate it. Recently they have both started turning their nose up at it, requiring me to add a topper or mix in something they like more (I'm looking at you Fancy Feast Turkey and Giblets!).

I'm not sure if they went through a reformulation, or if my cat's tastes are just changing, but looking for any advice of something to add to my rotation that is similarly low carb and carrageenan free.

Thanks!

Bonus picture of my picky eaters
Image from iOS (14).jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GretaHoney

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks cataholic07 cataholic07 ! I do feed some Rawz, but can’t get it locally (nor could I afford to feed it exclusively). I will look into trying the others.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
I am also looking for something besides dr elseys but they are all so expensive! I have started buying sheba perfect portions roasted chicken or Turkey. On the catfooddb.com it does look ok. Also nutro perfect portions sometimes has good sales at Petco. Fancy feast classics is popular for low price food. I mix it with pricey canned food..