Simbadol (buprenorphine) Injection Bad Reaction

emiliemeow

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
If you're worried, call the vet. Likely there's nothing to do but ride it out as every other cat on this thread has had to do. Your vet can tell you if these are expected side effects or something you should bring him/her back into the office for.
I did. they said it’s fine and to just wait it out and call back if it doesn’t get better. My anxiety is getting the best of me though so wanted to connect with others here who have seen it too.

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did. they said it’s fine and to just wait it out and call back if it doesn’t get better. My anxiety is getting the best of me though so wanted to connect with others here who have seen it too.
If you read through this thread, there’s a lot of accounts of what you’re going through. I don’t know how many reported back. But I’m sure they all made it through. It’s a three day drug and not a lot you can do but wait it out.

emiliemeow

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
If you read through this thread, there’s a lot of accounts of what you’re going through. I don’t know how many reported back. But I’m sure they all made it through. It’s a three day drug and not a lot you can do but wait it out.
Thank you. Appreciate you responding.