Silhouette

Jack B

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello My Friends
Here is an old photo of Chessie hanging out in the old shop with me. In those days the shop was right outside the kitchen door and She spent many days keeping me company as I worked. Her usual spot was on the stereo tuner, but here she is sitting on a clients steam locomotive.
Jack
ChessieShadow.jpg

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello My Friends
Here is an old photo of Chessie hanging out in the old shop with me. In those days the shop was right outside the kitchen door and She spent many days keeping me company as I worked. Her usual spot was on the stereo tuner, but here she is sitting on a clients steam locomotive.
JackView attachment 240987
J Jack B - Gives an whole new meaning to The Chessie System, eh?

Jack B

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello My Friends
My beautiful Chessie was named after the famous Chessapeake & Ohio cat Chessie. We were at a train meet with tiny Chessie the kitten, ( as yet unnamed ) and she was cruising around with me in my coat with her little head poking out. An old friend walked up and said, " is that Chessie? " I thought for a minute and said, " I think so ". She was still a very tiny kitten with blue eyes, too tiny to leave home alone as we were still bottle feeding her ( just about the cutest thing you ever saw ). The name stuck.
Chessie I miss you.
Jack