Signature length

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was trying to edit my signature, but I got a message that said it was (1) lines too long.
What does that mean? The editing of my signature didn't add any line, I wrote on an existing line, the first one, which is short enough to have room for a few characters more.
Has the length of the signature something to do with the number of total characters rather than the number of lines?

And how can I add the few words I would like to (19 characters in all, spaces included)?

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Antonio65 Antonio65 while we're waiting for Admin, just try again. I removed a blank line from your sig.
I need to look into the number of characters.

EDIT: It's not characters, it's lines. You may have confused it by having the blank line. You could try redoing the whole signature and see if that works.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Antonio65 Antonio65 while we're waiting for Admin, just try again. I removed a blank line from your sig.
I need to look into the number of characters.

EDIT: It's not characters, it's lines. You may have confused it by having the blank line. You could try redoing the whole signature and see if that works.

[/URL]
Thanks mani mani ,
There was a blank line at the bottom too, it seems.
I added the text I wanted to add, though a blank line between the kitties currently with me and those at the Bridge would have had a better look ;)