Siggy Size Problems

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't changed the size of my siggy: it's the same size as when Goldy Cat originally made it. But when I upload it to use, it's appearing smaller than it was the first time I used it: I've tried uploading thru PhotoBucket and my computer, but it remains the same size. Is there anything I can do to get it back to the original size?

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
This is simply a resized version - you could try saving it and uploading it to Photobucket. Check your Photobucket size options first, though. Go to Account Settings and then Upload Options. 640 x 480 should work. It sounds like Photobucket is resizing it for you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

This is simply a resized version - you could try saving it and uploading it to Photobucket. Check your Photobucket size options first, though. Go to Account Settings and then Upload Options. 640 x 480 should work. It sounds like Photobucket is resizing it for you.
I uploaded your resized version as suggested, Tricia, but it's not making any difference.
I also checked PhotoBucket as you suggested too, and reset the sizing options, but that's not making any difference, either. I've also tried uploading the original siggy directly from my computer to my TCS user panel (which I haven't resized), and it's still not loading properly. I have no idea why the siggy isn't loading as it should.
Could one of the mods just upload it for me so it appears as it should be? I know that when Abby's Mom uploaded the special siggy I had for Tommy it uploaded properly: but when I uploaded it, it was the smaller version - so I'm thinking it's some kind of weird glitch on my end....

BTW, I apologize for not responding sooner, Tricia.
I haven't logged on to TCS for about a month now.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I've uploaded it from my Photobucket account, and the size seems okay now. Hopefully it'll stay that way!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I've uploaded it from my Photobucket account, and the size seems okay now. Hopefully it'll stay that way!
Yes, I just noticed when I posted in a thread. Thanks so much, Tricia!
I have no idea why it's not uploading properly when I do it, but it's working when you & Abby's Mom upload them.
I also noticed that my user-skin isn't staying put now, either.
I wonder if it has something to do with my FireFox settings.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Didn't you have that problem before?
Not with the siggy thing, but I did with the user-skin staying put. I eventually got it to work properly, but now it's acting up again.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catbehaviors

I've noticed a lot of people seem to have this problem with siggys! I haven't been able to figure it out.
Hope you are able to fix it soon!
Tricia (JCat) uploaded it for me and now it's the right size.
I don't know why it won't load correctly when I do it.