TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Bobsk8

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So far the So Fresh Lift to Sift box is working great with the Pine Pellets. Lose just a few in the bottom but they are easily returned to the sifting tray.I just went up to Petco yesterday and got another one to place upstairs.

Szewan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So far the So Fresh Lift to Sift box is working great with the Pine Pellets. Lose just a few in the bottom but they are easily returned to the sifting tray.I just went up to Petco yesterday and got another one to place upstairs.
Bobsk8: I am interested to switch from clumping litter to pine pellets, and am also looking for a suitable sifting box. The Breeze sifting box seems to work but would be too small for my big boy. I happened to also look at the So Phresh one - excuse my ignorance - so do you put the sifter in the middle, and dump the whole thing from the top tray to the sifter so the dust falls to the bottom tray, then you put the clean pallets from the sifter to the top tray?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Bobsk8

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
the sifter goes on top, then the piece that normally goes on top, but you invert that. Then the two regular trays. When I clean the sawdust, I take the tray that is on the very bottom, and dump the tray above it with the sawdust into it. That goes in a garbage bag.

Szewan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
the sifter goes on top, then the piece that normally goes on top, but you invert that. Then the two regular trays. When I clean the sawdust, I take the tray that is on the very bottom, and dump the tray above it with the sawdust into it. That goes in a garbage bag.
Thank you 🙏!