Sick Cat NEED HELP

Cheflife15

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Both of my cats have calicivirus. One was able to fight it off and has been fine ever since.

The other has tried doxycycline for 2 weeks and no go. Now she has conjuctivutus. They gave her a shot of convenia about 10 days ago but she still has constant gunk in her eyes and a sneeze. I give her eyedrops 3 time a day and the dr prescribed lysine twice a day. She's eating a little and still playful but it's obvious she not 100 percent.

What else can I even do at this point. I don't want her to be on medicine for 2 long.

Anything else we should get her tested for?
She's only 9 or 10 months old and is 7.5 lbs.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think you need to take her back to the vet. Maybe she needs stronger eye drops or a different kind. My boy tested positive for calsivirus it's heartbreaking seeing them poorly, sending hugs. Istral worked for my boy's eye's also check her gums there may be inflammation, if there is the vet can give antimflamatrys. If her gums are sore she won't want to eat. The sneezing can take a while to stop if I remember correctly it was about 3 or 4 weeks for my boy. But I'd definitely take her back you can't be too careful with eye's. As for other test we didn't test for anything else the vet didn't surgest doing anymore, maybe someone else might have ideas. Hope she's feeling better soon.