Sibling Kitty Love

Diana Faye

Always and Forever, Irving
Adult Cat
Purraise
Brothers from other mothers (and fathers)

43149305_10101336679450897_324274171196473344_n.jpg

Funky and Simon.jpg

Funky is not always appreciative of Simon's wrestling, but so far they have never had a fight and have loved each other from day 1. Literally could not keep them apart, so my slow introduction was more like over the course of a few hours with supervised visits and time outs. The play, groom, and cuddle as if they had been from the same litter.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Two locations ago, we were involved in TNRing and adopting the cats of our community. Siblings Nila, Tara and Maya were a definite threesome. We got them all "fixed", of course! But Nila was "amorous" with Tara AND Maya. His sisters. I actually called their doctor to express concern. His response? LAUGHTER. And he said something like, "Let him have his fun." :nono::argh: He assured me that Nila was firing blanks, if anything at all.

GPandS

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Pammy and Sandy, sisters, age almost 13. they are inseparable almost to the point of it worrying me, They have to eat together, sleep together, even visit the litter box together, If they are apart, they don't eat. Sandy recently had mammary tumor removal (cancer) she is finally out of the cone and kennel, and back with her sister. :(
pamsandylove.jpg

pamsandyvalitinekiss.jpg

pandsfur.jpg

pamsandybutt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pipsqueak and Zorro. Not really siblings, but Pipsqueak's mom took Zorro in and raised her anyway. They were dropoffs last spring around where I live and I always saw them playing together. Eventually I was able to trap all 3 of them and they stayed in my foster room until there was room at the rescue I volunteered at.
PIC_0014.JPG
IMG_2479.JPG
IMG_2474.JPG
PIC_0043.JPG

The last picture is them at the rescue after they had been there for a while. They were friendly enough with other Kittens but still preferred to keep eachother company.

KittyCatCove

Daddy of 4
Adult Cat
Purraise
Last edited by a moderator:

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Pipsqueak and Zorro. Not really siblings, but Pipsqueak's mom took Zorro in and raised her anyway. They were dropoffs last spring around where I live and I always saw them playing together. Eventually I was able to trap all 3 of them and they stayed in my foster room until there was room at the rescue I volunteered at.
View attachment 285167 View attachment 285168 View attachment 285169 View attachment 285173
The last picture is them at the rescue after they had been there for a while. They were friendly enough with other Kittens but still preferred to keep eachother company.
Don't know which is which, but love your bicolor's markings!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
sandy passed away last night...
Oh, GPandS GPandS I am so very sorry to hear that. My heartfelt condolences for the loss of your precious Sandy! <3 ((((((((^^)))))))) <3 Fly free, whole, healthy, and forever Loved, sweet angel Sandy! Watch over your beloveds here on earth until reunited in due time. Much love to Pammy :hearthrob::hearthrob::hearthrob::hearthrob::hearthrob::hearthrob::hearthrob::hearthrob::hearthrob::hearthrob: :hugs:and may she endure this loss surrounded by your love at this difficul time.