Siamese/ragdoll/snowshoe Mixed????

KittyKat184

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi all,

I have been posting threads and asking questions and I notice that i haven't introduced myself and my fur ball properly, so here I am.

My name is Tyler and this little guy is Loki. He is my very first kitten and also my very first pet. I found him when i was helping my friend moving. He told me that there is always a kitten come to his house and looking for food. I believed he was 3 months old at that time. He was so tiny and I just could not bare the fact that he has to survive out there by himself. I took him in and now, he lives happily with me (I believe)
Pic 1: first time we met. He was scared of everything and everyone, but he allows me to pick him up. Faith :lol:
Pic 2: this pic was took 2 weeks ago, he is roaming the house now and acting crazy :D

As the thread title, does anyone know what breed is he? IMO, he looks like a Siamese/Rag doll/Snowshoe mixed :biggrin:

Attachments

dahlia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Loki is adorable and clearly has good taste in beer. ;)

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Loki is a domestic short hair bicolor pointed. A lookalike for a Snowshoe, but without papers he wouldn't technically be a Snowshoe. Although you are welcome to call him that to identify him. More likely he has a distant ancestor that was part of the original Snowshoe line or just a lucky genetic happenstance.

Siamese are the original pointed. Snowshoe is a Siamese and bicolor cross with specific appearance goals. A Ragdoll is a longhair version with specific temperament.

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site! Loki is a cutie. Thanks for taking this little guy in!

Kieka has given good information about his ancestry. To get more input, try the thread TabbyTom mentioned.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Whatever he may or may not be, genetically, we all agree...HE IS ONE CUTE KITTEN! Welcome to you both.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: Loki is adorable. Thank you for rescuing him. :catrub: