Siamese mix?

A.mandaharper

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I know this was made years ago but I’ve been trying to figure out what our kitten is too! She looks just like yours!! With the dark tail but white stripes underneath it too .. and blue eyes.. we have no idea what the rest of them look like or the mom and dad.. we live in the country near a farm and we found her in our garage one night. We’re guessing she was a “farm cat” ... it’s neat to find someone who has another cat so similar to her!
A435C145-D3F2-4FDC-943B-6206083E1CC2.jpeg
A848B23B-C432-4119-BCA5-403CA6351F5E.jpeg
C1DB1940-DBA6-40BC-8F93-F9828B242F47.jpeg
CB245945-B31B-4636-A87D-12A149117582.jpeg
05A3CE6E-A38E-4C65-BB9D-1FB40187BA6E.jpeg

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know this was made years ago but I’ve been trying to figure out what our kitten is too! She looks just like yours!! With the dark tail but white stripes underneath it too .. and blue eyes.. we have no idea what the rest of them look like or the mom and dad.. we live in the country near a farm and we found her in our garage one night. We’re guessing she was a “farm cat” ... it’s neat to find someone who has another cat so similar to her!
She's adorable!

I would describe your kitten as a seal lynx point and white domestic shorthair. Yes, she is the same color as the cat in the original post. Since she is a pointed cat, you can expect the striped areas to darken up a bit as she matures. Most cats are not any particular breed, but that doesn't make them any less beautiful or special... domestic shorthairs are great cats :)

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know this was made years ago but I’ve been trying to figure out what our kitten is too! She looks just like yours!! With the dark tail but white stripes underneath it too .. and blue eyes.. we have no idea what the rest of them look like or the mom and dad.. we live in the country near a farm and we found her in our garage one night. We’re guessing she was a “farm cat” ... it’s neat to find someone who has another cat so similar to her!View attachment 363494View attachment 363490View attachment 363491View attachment 363492View attachment 363493
She is gorgeous 💕and looks very similar to the original kitten.. I would say pointed and like a lynx point, they don’t usually have as much marking on the body. Her face reminds me some ragdolls and Siberians who are color points. She would be called a pointed dsh.

vickymaillet

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have the same issue on finding out what mine is aswell, I found a couple of them in my abandoned shed (I got to foster them to good homes and kept one to join the family ☺) there were two the same colour as yours and two grey and white ones, I believe the mother was black and white, I am unsure of the breed ! But he sure looks alot like yours , this is my baby, Blue💙🐱.

Attachments