Siamese love

JawzNClawz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I just got two kittens from two different breeders both female. Sage is a beautiful platinum mink Tonkinese and Pandi is a gorgeous blue point Balinese. They were born two days apart and are both 12 weeks old. They were just introduced to each other and Pandi is comfortable with my dogs but hisses and growls at Sage. They've only been together a few days and I'm letting them get acquainted on their own terms. There have been no fights and it does appear that they are becoming more and more tolerant of each other.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
PreciousPetsCatsHello.gif
JawznClawz, Sage and Pandi, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
a1b684c04a8f574c91b3e3e7068995c7.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Sage and Pandi are so lovely! :hearthrob: :redheartpump:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forumsand do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :thumbsup:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you, Sage, Pandi, and yes, the dogs, too! What adorable babies they are! I am entirely kittensmitten, yet again.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

JawzNClawz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My little ladies got a trip to the vet today, both healthy although Pandi has a minor eye infection that will be taken care of with some antibiotic ointment. I got their Litter Robot 4 set up today and they both went in and used it immediately.

Thank you to everyone for your warm welcome.

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi and welcome to the site :wave3:
They are gorgeous and I love their names :hearthrob:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

JawzNClawz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My girls have bonded!! Im satisfied with the progress they made. Only about a week and a half and they are sleeping in the same bed and playing together. Sure makes the guilt of going to work alot easier knowing they have each other at home.