Shybaby Update!

6kittymama

Now 10 kitty mama!
Adult Cat
Purraise
its been a while since I posted about my Shybaby (aka Shyboy before i found out she was a girl) saga. I know have all 10 cats out and about through out the house Since the later part of August. Still can’t pick Shybaby up but she readily seeks pets now and climbs up on my lap a million times a day when o work at home. I was worried I would never see her once I commingled everyone but that has not been an issue at all. She used to not be able to stand any type of eye contact and always faced away when receiving petting. Not anymore. She tolerates brief eye contact and even initiates it. My office is still her safe place but she lets us pet her in other rooms now too and will come up to us instead of running. She remains a purbox. So still a work in progress a year and roughly 2 months later but worth it. Attaching a pix one of her in my lap and one of her with one of my other cats.

Attachments

kittychick

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Like Furballsmom Furballsmom - I've got to commend you!!!! I know how much you've gone through with Shybaby - - and for some, the breakthroughs would seem small. But they look pretty big to me!!!!!! He looks VERY happy and absolutely stunning (that's one shiny coat!!!!).

I LOVE happy updates!