Showing "n/a" In Area For Messages, Views And Replies?

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, I just had a question...

I noticed today that some threads in a forum (in this case, the "Cat Health" section) show "N/A" in the column that is supposed to show "Last Message", and in the column that is supposed to show "Views" [views and replies], there are just two dashes for those items. So it looks like the thread is defunct?

However, I went to the thread and there are actually two pages of messages there.

Screen shot just now:
N-A_column.png

Here is the link to the thread, with all its comments
Flat Rib Cage

This might be a bug?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
--By the way, thank you for the opportunity to Edit our own Thread Titles... very helpful!--

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
It's not a bug - the thread in question was moved from the Health forum to Pregnant Cats & Kitten Care, since the feline in question is a kitten. The redirect will disappear in a few days, i.e., the thread will no longer be listed in the Health forum, just PC&K.

I didn't realize regular members could edit their titles now; that's helpful. All sorts of "fixes" are going on in the background.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awesome! Thank for the information. :doh: :paperbag:

I didn't realize regular members could edit their titles now; that's helpful. All sorts of "fixes" are going on in the background.
Yeah, I'm seeing a lot of fun things going on!!!:clap: