tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
These are all the cat mugs we have. Most are mine, but a few are mum's.
I have a bowl, plate and teabag holder too
I believe the bowl and plate are hand painted, and we got them on a family holiday when I was just 3 years old! I'm amazed that they've survived (mostly) intact for so long...I'm probably the clumsiest person ever :rolleyes::lol3:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I am mortified:  having been drooling over everyone elses fine collections I checked out my cupboards and I only have 2 mugs, one plate and one tea pot!  
    I must have broken more than I thought.... 
  Now, to get photographs of the bits I have left.

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am mortified:  having been drooling over everyone elses fine collections I checked out my cupboards and I only have 2 mugs, one plate and one tea pot!  :shocked:     I must have broken more than I thought.... :bawling:   Now, to get photographs of the bits I have left.
A woman after my own heart :alright::hugs: I'm amazed that I haven't broken more of mine yet...must be because many of them are fairly new, and a number of the prettiest are designated 'display only' to avoid accidents (and yet more have been dropped and cracked, so they are only any use now as ornaments :rolleyes::anon: )

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
A woman after my own heart
I'm amazed that I haven't broken more of mine yet...must be because many of them are fairly new, and a number of the prettiest are designated 'display only' to avoid accidents (and yet more have been dropped and cracked, so they are only any use now as ornaments
)
I really only have my self to blame because a) I broke my favourite cat mug about 2 years ago 
,  and b) I do tell people I prefer live cats to ornaments etc so the things I do have tend to be things I've picked up myself.  The local charity/thrift stores have been the source for the tea pot and one of the mugs, and also a set of place mats I have somewhere in the depths of a cupboard.  Now, to go find my camera......

Mashkasheli

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just lost my Sheleg 3 weeks ago. My vet has been so wonderful the past few years and the last year was at my home once or twice a week. I just had a cup made for him. Its wrapped up but I have the design that is printed on it. It is 2 pictures of Sheleg when he was healthy. Hoping my vet will appreciate the thought!
cup.jpg

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I just lost my Sheleg 3 weeks ago. My vet has been so wonderful the past few years and the last year was at my home once or twice a week. I just had a cup made for him. Its wrapped up but I have the design that is printed on it. It is 2 pictures of Sheleg when he was healthy. Hoping my vet will appreciate the thought!
View attachment 211769
That's a lovely gesture. I'm sure he will appreciate it. :)