Show Your Babies Eating Or Begging For Food!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
20181029_173204.jpg

Honeybee is begging for some hamburger. I tried to make it into small meatballs but she didn't like it. Miss fussy doesn't like ground meats. She only likes cubed meats:chicken, pork-her favorite-,liver, ribeye steak, turkey, haddock (cooked), shrimp chopped up in tiny pieces.

I tried feeding her cooked chicken and other meats and she buries it. Shes a raw meat girl! If I had time I would definitely go with raw for her. Pumps forget it. If it's not crunchies she looks at you with a huge stinkeye :lol2:

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Dont have a pic of it yet, but Honeybunny will go to her dry food, take a bite, and then back up so her face isnt over the food bowl anymore, its in front of it. She'll then chew the bite she took, inevitably dropping both whole and half-chewed, saliva-covered pieces of kibble all over the floor. Then she takes another bite, backs up, and repeats.

I honestly thought when i first got her that me or someone must be k8ck8ng the bowl by accident when we walk by, and spilling it, but nope... its just Honeybunny being peculiar.

m3rma1d

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie
Super Cat
Purraise
I don't know who to be more embarrassed of, Talullah or Boyfie. Tho I did encourage it, so I guess I should be most embarrassed of my own self. :crazy: