Show Us Your Rescues : Then and Now Photos

Shawna87

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Such a beautiful furmily. Does Carlos have an eye infection needing treatment?
Thank you so much! Oh no I don’t think so. Does it look like he does? He hasn’t acted like his eyes are bothering him. Here’s his eyes from a couple days ago. What do you think? Maybe I need to schedule an appointment with his vet.

Attachments

Shawna87

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Shawna87 Shawna87

View attachment 458559 for taking in Lucy, Beau and Carlos and for giving them a warm and fur-ever loving home and a safe sanctuary to live out their lives.

They are lovely! :redheartpump: :hearthrob:
Aww thank you so much for the sweet words and encouragement! They fill my life with so much joy and happiness and I’m so thankful I get this opportunity to love on them! 🥰

Shawna87

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wow-those are some wonderful before and after pics-especially little Carlos

They are all beautiful,absolutely darling

You're terrific!So glad they have you to love them FUREVER
Aww thank you so much!! That is so sweet of you! They bring so much joy, love, and happiness in our house! They make my world so much brighter! 🥰

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much! Oh no I don’t think so. Does it look like he does? He hasn’t acted like his eyes are bothering him. Here’s his eyes from a couple days ago. What do you think? Maybe I need to schedule an appointment with his vet.
I think she may have been looking at the "before,"photos .... Eyes look good,the dark markings could be what she noticed too- no doubt tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 will reply when she sees your reply to answer what she was looking at but I wouldn't worry..... I love that you do though! Lol

Shawna87

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I think she may have been looking at the "before,"photos .... Eyes look good,the dark markings could be what she noticed too- no doubt tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 will reply when she sees your reply to answer what she was looking at but I wouldn't worry..... I love that you do though! Lol
I see thanks for clarifying! I worry way too much about the cats and their health! 🤪

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I see thanks for clarifying! I worry way too much about the cats and their health! 🤪
Kwik Kwik was right, Shawna87 Shawna87 and thanks for clarification from me, too, K! The pic I saw was a kitten pic and he looked like he had teary eyes. He looks GREAT now! Sorry to have caused concern. And GLAD that you are caring of and concerned for your gorgeous furmily!:goldstar:

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Kwik Kwik was right, Shawna87 Shawna87 and thanks for clarification from me, too, K! The pic I saw was a kitten pic and he looked like he had teary eyes. He looks GREAT now! Sorry to have caused concern. And GLAD that you are caring of and concerned for your gorgeous furmily!:goldstar:
Of course.... I've come to know you and knew exactly what you had to be talking about because his "now" photos showed clear bright eyes.....Quite a difference,right? Wonderful to see what a loving furbaby Mama can do !