Show Us Your Cats Together

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Merlin, sleeping with my beloved Angelina & Wizard now gone from me😿 I have these lovely pillows made with my four kitties who passed away over the past 10 years or so I still have to do one for Byron. Angie and Wizard always used to sleep with me and would fight over me and Wizard spooning with me every night except on the rare occasions when Angie snuck in before him. So I feel like when I have their pillows with me that they are still with me. The one for Sybil is on my father’s bed which is now Fred’s room… it seems fitting because I used to call him Sybil’s boyfriend- she would scare him away from the window when he ate outside in the front of the house but I think he liked her.

37906426-772D-4183-A947-7155AA0F987F.jpeg

Deacon Blues

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
All 4 kittens were ferals we helped. Tig, and Shadow, refused to come inside and both are gone now (we believe coyotes). I cannot begin to say how much I miss them. Tig was one of those cats that would jump in your arms and cuddle with you, every time she saw you!

The other two, Sansa and Salem, chose to move into our home. They are very happy, ferals in a home...never lap cats, always skittish, but purring and happy all the time,...
79209BD6-151D-4034-8420-EF1FEDFADBD9.jpeg

Last edited:

Smarl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
C6DB4A04-0E2D-46BF-8475-3872EE271C1B.jpeg

This was such a funny situation, all of them are truly showing who they are: Lymy is a sleeper, she barely knows what's happening. Ruska is always stalking and wants to know if humans are able to give pets or treats. And Onni.. He just is who he is, and has done this weird staring since kittenhood. :-D And of course the curtain next to t heir tree is ripped down, I need to fix that almost every week. 😂