Show Us Your Cats Together

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Getting a picture of the girls together is like trying to get a picture of bigfoot. I wish they would cuddle together but no. It could always be worse. At least they don't fight. They will wrestle sometimes but no claws or teeth are ever used.

I took this recently. Lilith is sleeping on the bed at the top. Sophie is below her on the platform. I think this is what she'd say.

"Just because we're both in the tree does not mean that we acknowledge one another. Don't mistake nearness for closeness."

Yeah, I know. :sigh:

1643663754653.png

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
That’s a very striking picture, N NY cat man , with all of the Golden Ones together! Do you ever mistakenly call them by each other’s name?

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That’s a very striking picture, N NY cat man , with all of the Golden Ones together! Do you ever mistakenly call them by each other’s name?
No, they are easy to tell apart. Stretch is more orange, has spots, and has more white on his nose, whereas Bashful is more yellow, has stripes, and less white on her nose, while both have more white on their faces and chests than Miss Eleanor does. Too, Miss Eleanor is the only one with a tipped ear. Nothing to it.
By the way; that's not all of the Golden Ones. There is Prancer, also.

Last edited:

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sonic and Jakey sleeping through NYE fireworks together, NYD 2021

Sonic (the blue ie darker one) is very sadly dead now, miss him loads. Jakey (the lilac ie lighter one) is still here. They were best buddies and inseparable while they were both here.

Firework horror.jpeg

Boysies NYD 2021.jpg