Show Us Your Cats Together

Frank123

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Here's another one of Cali and Oliver. The previous one I posted was of them sleeping together.
Here I just happened to catch them sitting side by side to each other. Luckily, they agreed to cooperate by holding that pose long enough for me to get out my phone.
Oliver (L), Cali (R)
IMG_20200418_162520.jpg

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cocoabean and Luna. I think this might be cuddling or certainly on the verge of cuddling. Not the best photo but I had to sneak up on them to get it because Luna normally will wake up in a shot once she hears me :lol: Luna is now 11 months old so I think Bean has gotten to the point where she accepts her as nearly not a kitten LOL
cat cuddle.jpg

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can't even with these two.
Luna, our Maine Coon (just turned 1) has been living with us for 9 months; this is the first time they have shared a spot to rest in together, on purpose. Usually if Cocoa is in that bed she won't allow Luna in - she'll giver her stink eye or run off herself. And if Luna is there Bean won't even try.
Most likely Cocoabean (who is 11ish) was there first and Luna snuck in since she's really taken a liking to that spot.
Which, was always Bean's spot LOL.
So I guess now it's their spot :redheartpump:
Bean and Luna in Bed.jpg

Last edited:

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
These are two of my girls who have passed. I have always loved this picture though because it shows so well their size difference. Genevieve on the left was huge and close to twenty pounds while Murphy was so petite and barely over five pounds. Each had one Siamese parent. Genny got the pointed coat, Murphy got the voice.
CF86525B-ACFD-44CF-A41B-4DED6F41CE12.jpeg