show us your black and white cats

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Butterflies remind me of pets across the rainbow bridge. I would love to know your signs too 🐱
Well, it's a funny one. Swanie had tummy issues and didn't cover when he used the litter. It was a very distinctive aroma. The night after he passed, I was in bed and smelled it. Usually when I smelled that I would say Oh Swanie I wish you would cover, then I would get up and scoop it. Well of course that night, no Swanie and our other cat Cricket did not smell like that. But I got up and checked all the litter boxes and nothing....so yep, my Swanie sent me a sign.

When Cindy passed a few years before Swanie, she also sent a sign. We were putting her kibble on a mat in the bedroom so it was easier for her to eat when she was ill. When we were in bed she would come in and I would hear her eating the kibble, I'd always say Cindy's here!. So I heard that a day or so after she passed, and the nexg night hubby heard it as well.

Our other RB kitty, Darcy, who died of FIP - one month to the day after she passed I had a dream of her. She was running ahead of me and I was trying to catch to her, so afraid something was going to happen to her. Eventually, I came to a building, like a big garage, and she was in the back in a little bed with a tiny white kitten. At that point I felt relief and knew she was okay.

I definitely believe they (and people) send us signs if we are open to them.

Grayson’s Mummy Julia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well, it's a funny one. Swanie had tummy issues and didn't cover when he used the litter. It was a very distinctive aroma. The night after he passed, I was in bed and smelled it. Usually when I smelled that I would say Oh Swanie I wish you would cover, then I would get up and scoop it. Well of course that night, no Swanie and our other cat Cricket did not smell like that. But I got up and checked all the litter boxes and nothing....so yep, my Swanie sent me a sign.

When Cindy passed a few years before Swanie, she also sent a sign. We were putting her kibble on a mat in the bedroom so it was easier for her to eat when she was ill. When we were in bed she would come in and I would hear her eating the kibble, I'd always say Cindy's here!. So I heard that a day or so after she passed, and the nexg night hubby heard it as well.

Our other RB kitty, Darcy, who died of FIP - one month to the day after she passed I had a dream of her. She was running ahead of me and I was trying to catch to her, so afraid something was going to happen to her. Eventually, I came to a building, like a big garage, and she was in the back in a little bed with a tiny white kitten. At that point I felt relief and knew she was okay.

I definitely believe they (and people) send us signs if we are open to them.
Aww this makes my heart so happy. You sound like the best cat parent one could ask for.
I had a friend pass recently - v unexpectedly. I get lots of birds in my garden but never any robins. I have one come visit now and I’m sure it’s her ❤

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww this makes my heart so happy. You sound like the best cat parent one could ask for.
I had a friend pass recently - v unexpectedly. I get lots of birds in my garden but never any robins. I have one come visit now and I’m sure it’s her ❤
I'm sorry about your loss, and I think you're right it was probably her letting you know she's okay. When my mom passed, she sent signs to my aunt, my sister and me, and my father. I believe in it so much and it's a comfort.