Show Us The Whiskers

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Looking for trouble to cause??? :lol:
Thinking the best way to wake me up in the morning. Since i ignored her meowing before 7 AM, she has been physical about it. Also rivel probably has been teaching silver too because the past week silver has meowed EXACTLY the same way to wake me up, and the same happy affirmative "myah myah" when i finally wakes up.

Nowadays they chase each other on my bed and wrestle on me sleeping.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thinking the best way to wake me up in the morning. Since i ignored her meowing before 7 AM, she has been physical about it. Also rivel probably has been teaching silver too because the past week silver has meowed EXACTLY the same way to wake me up, and the same happy affirmative "myah myah" when i finally wakes up.

Nowadays they chase each other on my bed and wrestle on me sleeping.
Boone and Gracie used to do that when they were little. I kind of miss it. :ohwell: Boone likes to walk across my pillow and "accidentally" step on my hair in the process.

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Boone and Gracie used to do that when they were little. I kind of miss it. :ohwell: Boone likes to walk across my pillow and "accidentally" step on my hair in the process.
It was fine, but when my ankle was sprained rivel landed on that ankle and made me woke up screaming lol. They were startled too.

The bright side is i never oversleep anymore hahaha, altho their feet on my belly hurts a bit when they jump.