Show Us The Whiskers

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*Washy washy CLEAN!* No one bathes like a CAT. :hearthrob::kneading::hearthrob:
How are you doing?
Before her dental issues, she loved to lick! 😻 People, blankets, bedding. She would lick me raw if I let her. I often had to redirect her to a blanket. And she'd leave wet spots. That was one of the sad things about her dental issues. After one of the extractions, her licking behaviors pretty much disappeared. I think her tongue was scraping against mismatched teeth and causing her discomfort. But even after her remaining teeth were extracted, her licking did not return. 😿

I'm doing okay. Just the long slog ahead building myself back up, getting through winter, and readying myself for NC--hopefully next year. I miss her like crazy. I missed you on her thread. How are you doing?

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Before her dental issues, she loved to lick! 😻 People, blankets, bedding. She would lick me raw if I let her. I often had to redirect her to a blanket. And she'd leave wet spots. That was one of the sad things about her dental issues. After one of the extractions, her licking behaviors pretty much disappeared. I think her tongue was scraping against mismatched teeth and causing her discomfort. But even after her remaining teeth were extracted, her licking did not return. 😿

I'm doing okay. Just the long slog ahead building myself back up, getting through winter, and readying myself for NC--hopefully next year. I miss her like crazy. I missed you on her thread. How are you doing?
NERVOUS as a cat, waiting for the election results, thanks! *PRAYERS* 🌊
I missed seeing your posts too. I'm supposed to be notified, but I guess it doesn't always work if I don't reply to something except with an emoji...glad to see you're posting the beauty's many moods. Baby Su would make raw spots in me if I didn't take my fingers/hands/arms away. She loves gnawing on my knuckles, for some reason. So I often offer her one. *Her pleasure is worth my pain*
It must be harsh going through these days catless. Hoping the time is right soon.