Show Us The Whiskers

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Show Me Your Kitties Show Me Your Kitties Awww! Teddy! Such a sweet face!

dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 Tortuga is a rescued ex feral. She was at high risk along with siblings. Already a young lady, I grabbed her to Spay and fell in love. (Of course! Lol) I socialized her along with sisters for adoption. Although she went up for adoption it didn’t happen. After some time at the shelter, I could not let her spend a lifetime in a small place. She and her sweet sister, Liberty came back home and remain with me. They are adored here and an important part of the family.
Liberty Whiskers!
253F79C4-9836-437A-B571-169D2B263958.jpeg

B845AB56-2CB1-42F0-A4D4-314DDAD2BD1D.jpeg

Tortuga. She obviously thought that toilet paper is for cleaning whiskers.
D7D004E0-445E-4575-B501-C2E1CACEE263.jpeg

Show Me Your Kitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 Tortuga is a rescued ex feral. She was at high risk along with siblings. Already a young lady, I grabbed her to Spay and fell in love. (Of course! Lol) I socialized her along with sisters for adoption. Although she went up for adoption it didn’t happen. After some time at the shelter, I could not let her spend a lifetime in a small place. She and her sweet sister, Liberty came back home and remain with me. They are adored here and an important part of the family.
Liberty Whiskers!
View attachment 299741
View attachment 299742
View attachment 299743
Yeah he does :)

Is it just the lighting in the first pic or does she have some black whiskers? She has such pretty eyes!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise

Liberty Whiskers!
View attachment 299741
View attachment 299742
View attachment 299743
:thud:Liberty looks so ferocious :fear:And so lovely :heartshape:
:tongue: Tortuga knew TP is for cleaning...she just got the end wrong :p

Show Me Your Kitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Show Me Your Kitties Show Me Your Kitties She does have a couple of dark whiskers but they rarely show up. In bright light her eyes show two rings of color. That turned up in many of her relatives and I just love it. Some were double rings of green and some gold. Her Daddy has one blue eye and one gold eye.
That's so cool! She's a really beautiful cat.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
After some time at the shelter, I could not let her spend a lifetime in a small place. She and her sweet sister, Liberty came back home and remain with me. They are adored here and an important part of the family.
Liberty Whiskers!
:heartshape: