Show Us The Whiskers

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Lovely whiskers. They remind me a bit of Wilford Brimley’s mustache. :)

And whatever could have happened to the corner of that box?? Mice, perhaps? Big ones? :lol:
:spew: Just one big gray one. That photo was an older one, the hole is a work-in-progress, here is a more current one :crackup:
20190310_160913.jpg

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
Last edited:

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
I really struggled in trying to decide which thread to put this in! Can't See Me? Action Shots? Peekaboo? Windows? Is there a hunting thread?

I finally decided upon this Whisker thread :)

View media item 422306
Silly girl, post it in all of the others too, then create a Hunting thread and put it there also!

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Osker’s eyebrows are longer than most cats whiskers. I was trying to get a good shot of his eyes today.

View attachment 283121
Wow! They really are! I had to get up and look at the eyebrow whiskers on my three, and not one of them has anything approaching Osker's.

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
Osker’s eyebrows are longer than most cats whiskers. I was trying to get a good shot of his eyes today.

View attachment 283121
:thud:Magnificent photo of Awesome Osker! :heartshape:I have had a soft spot in my heart for him since the 1st time you posted about him.:kiss: I'm so glad he mellowed around the other cats, is he still being friendly with them?:catlove:

kittypa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:thud:Magnificent photo of Awesome Osker! :heartshape:I have had a soft spot in my heart for him since the 1st time you posted about him.:kiss: I'm so glad he mellowed around the other cats, is he still being friendly with them?:catlove:
They go through cycles, sometimes he bullies the others, but they coexist pretty well most of the time. The main thing is there haven’t been any fights for a long time.

He was just a big kitten when he first showed up, but he was determined to stay here and he literally fought his way in. He made life hell for everyone here for a while, but it’s all good now. He turned out to be a big sweet lap kitty.

He reminds me of Gypsy some too. :catlove:

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
[QUOTE="kittypa, post: 4911025, member: 108476"]They go through cycles, sometimes he bullies the others, but they coexist pretty well most of the time. The main thing is there haven’t been any fights for a long time.
He was just a big kitten when he first showed up, but he was determined to stay here and he literally fought his way in. He made life hell for everyone here for a while, but it’s all good now. He turned out to be a big sweet lap kitty.

He reminds me of Gypsy some too. :catlove:[/QUOTE]

Me too, maybe that's why he took my fancy so fast.:catrub:
eyebrows.jpg

Shes upset cause I'm taking her picture.:angrycat: