show tonights fine dining for your feline

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i feel like every photo thread has bedn done, nothing wrong with that but i thougjt how about a look at what your kitty's eating tonight? Bonus if your cat is in frame-i tried but she apparently has a "no paparazzi at dinner" rule. I'll try again tmrw.

Do name brand and flavor if you can-many of us are always looking for new food for a finicky feline.

I just fed this to Honeybunny:

The white stuff is Friskies "Lil Soups", its not a meal just a treat/topper, but she loves it. Second item is Meow Mix grain free in bedf flavor i believe.

I usually dont feed supermarket food, i shop at Petco, but thdyre closed here. I need to do an online order soon.

Kk, show me what your kittykids are eating! :)

Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 6.46.18 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got inspired!
I took out a small plate from my set of china.
Dinner this evening was Merricks Backcountry Rabbit, in a lovely warmed gravy. One of Luna's favorites.
Even put a sprig of rosemary on it lol.
Tonight she turned up her nose at it! And I went through all that effort :flail:
Afterwards, she rolled around the floor looking adorable and taunting me for my foolishness.
Wound up chucking it 2 hours later and opening another can of cheaper pate - Fancy Feast Savory Centers Chicken flavor, that went into one of her usual stainless steel bowls.
Cats
googie dinner 2.jpeg

googie dinner 1.jpeg

googie dinner 3.jpeg

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Sundar wants whoever was responsible for this thread, and therefore, tonight's exotic dinner, to know they are his furever friend.... Mer.kitten Mer.kitten

Chicken topped with flaked tuna with a delicate jus* to decorate *(aka applaws licking treats).

dinner.JPG

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I got inspired!
I took out a small plate from my set of china.
Dinner this evening was Merricks Backcountry Rabbit, in a lovely warmed gravy. One of Luna's favorites.
Even put a sprig of rosemary on it lol.
Tonight she turned up her nose at it! And I went through all that effort :flail:
Afterwards, she rolled around the floor looking adorable and taunting me for my foolishness.
Wound up chucking it 2 hours later and opening another can of cheaper pate - Fancy Feast Savory Centers Chicken flavor, that went into one of her usual stainless steel bowls.
Cats
View attachment 336554

View attachment 336555
View attachment 336556

Haha i love it - her expression is like "i was informed this place had 5 Michelin stars. I was lied to." :lol:

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sundar wants whoever was responsible for this thread, and therefore, tonight's exotic dinner, to know they are his furever friend.... Mer.kitten Mer.kitten

Chicken topped with flaked tuna with a delicate jus* to decorate *(aka applaws licking treats).

View attachment 336608

Honeybunny says it looks great!

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sunday dinner: Koha Limited Ingredient Shredded Duck with a cat treat garnish, she likes it, she ate half before i got the pic :)

20200531_214844.jpg

6y