Show Off Your Photography

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
More peonies. They are now done on the bush so this is the last for this season. Shown with Tropicana roses (Really hard to photograph because they are ridiculously bright), hydrangea and peach drift roses; it's a groundcover but my bushes are nearly as tall as I am!
Lovely bouquet!

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
I love those colors. Wish I had more interesting photos than my back yard but I can't leave Mom for fear of her falling. Is that from a phone or a DSLR camera?

I've been going round and round and round with Apple trying to figure out how to take a photo from my new 11 Pro that is between 4 and 45 megapixels and they are not cooperating talking like I'm some idiot. Anyway, anyone know how to take a photo from the iPhone 11 Pro that is between 4 and 45 megapixels? Or is it some top government secret? lol Thanks I want to take some interesting photos too rather than my trees, and the sky

Last edited:

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Beautiful colours tabbytom tabbytom

:loveeyes:
3f15cc28ca9f653f7e140df189cb3448.gif
I love those colors. Wish I had more interesting photos than my back yard but I can't leave Mom for fear of her falling. Is that from a phone or a DSLR camera?

I've been going round and round and round with Apple trying to figure out how to take a photo from my new 11 Pro that is between 4 and 45 megapixels and they are not cooperating talking like I'm some idiot. Anyway, anyone know how to take a photo from the iPhone 11 Pro that is between 4 and 45 megapixels? Or is it some top government secret? lol Thanks I want to take some interesting photos too rather than my trees, and the sky
They are taken on a DSLR.

I don't own a 11 pro but a xsMax. I'm not sure what you meant by between 4 and 45 megapixels. Unless it's an option to change the megapixel of the picture you intend to take. O is it referring to the aperture setting that is found in the Portrait mode but not sure about it :think:

You can go to Youtube and type in 'How to take photos with the iPhone 11 Pro and there are tons of tutorial. Maybe you can find what you are asking about.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
I looked at all the tutorials when I got the phone last week and none of them tell me how to get the desired size of a photo that is between 4 mp and 45 mp or even how to find out the size. Ok on the phone with Apple now. 12 mp is the size.

Last edited:

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I looked at all the tutorials when I got the phone last week and none of them tell me how to get the desired size of a photo that is between 4 mp and 45 mp or even how to find out the size. Ok on the phone with Apple now. 12 mp is the size.
Yes, it's a 12 mp camera but I don't understand the 4 mp and 45 mp part.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
That's the requirements of the photo size this site demands in order to market. That's all. I just didn't know how to tell the size of the photo.

Taken from their site this is the requirements to market a photo. I"m not mentioning the site's name so as not to break forum rules as it is a site you can earn money though.

4 Megapixels is the minimum. Anything smaller than that is simply too low and cannot be accepted.

To maximise your chances of selling, make sure that you upload photos in the highest resolution you have available. These are more attractive to buyers who they can use them for a wider variety of purposes.

If you’re using the web uploader and upload a low resolution photo, an orange information icon will appear in the bottom right-hand corner.

The maximum size we currently accept is 45 megabytes.

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
That's the requirements of the photo size this site demands in order to market. That's all. I just didn't know how to tell the size of the photo.

Taken from their site this is the requirements to market a photo. I"m not mentioning the site's name so as not to break forum rules as it is a site you can earn money though.

4 Megapixels is the minimum. Anything smaller than that is simply too low and cannot be accepted.
Oh, I get you now. What you can do is after you've taken a photo with the phone and upload to your computer, you can use a photo editing software to determine the size of mp that's on your photo.

I'm using MacBook and I can check how many pixels there are by clicking on the photo and get info on it. Not sure about Windows, if that is what you are using.

Here's what I found and hope it works for you :- Where on my iPhone can I find the size of a picture? - Quora

Last edited:

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I get you now. What you can do is after you've taken a photo with the phone and upload to your computer, ether you use a photo editing software to determine the size of mp that's on your photo.

I'm using MacBook and I can check how many pixels there are by clicking on the photo and get info on it. Not sure about Windows, if that is what you are using.

Here's what I found and hope it works for you :- Where on my iPhone can I find the size of a picture? - Quora
Thanks. Sorry I was confusing :)

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
You helped me more than Apple. All I got from them was "You're getting in practice." Ugh
This is always the case for me, there are many things not revealed by Apple. Users have to go find out themselves unless they are gadget geeks which I'm not. I always just google or get from YouTube by typing in the right search words or phrase as Apple website does not reveal the tips and tricks.

Many Apple users did more than Apple themselves and this way, we learn something new each day.

The 11 pro takes very good photos compared to my xsMax.

This gadget may interest you :-