Show Off Your Photography

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Been cooped up inside, as most people are these days (if smart). I'm remote working and part of the upper management team so my days have become a blur of coordinating with long hours (I mean LONG, like 11 hour work days, I start around 6:30 am and stop around 5:30pm) and have to force myself to remember to have lunch sometimes.

The other day, I had to put my foot down and stopped early to run to the vet to p/u Revolution for the cats - they were already 2 days overdue. Brought my camera and took the opportunity to make a short stop at a small park near home and get some fresh air, a little walk, safely distant from other humans (the park was pretty empty anyway). It was good to take that mental health break.

Took a bunch of pix, mostly B&W - I had set up a custom setting on my camera a while ago and used that one. These are 2 that I thought came out best. 2nd one with some minimal cropping.

park1.jpg

park 2.jpg

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOVE all the pics everyone is posting, but the squirrel one made me realize I should take my camera with me on my daily walks, as the other day I stopped when I heard a "tap, tap, tap", and watched a pair of woodpeckers. :)
I know what you mean. I was out in the woods one fall day when I heard the most gawdawful racket up in a tree. It was the biggest woodpecker I have ever seen- and, of course I had no camera with me.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Ohhhhh! I love color but the black and white is very dramatic. You know I always have trouble deciding which photos I prefer! Lol BOTH!
Thank you.

I've tons of photos and some shots of the same subject I shoot at a slightly different angle and that make it harder to choose as they look almost the same.