Show Off Your Photography

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Not sure if you guys remember or not, but I've been looking for a new camera for a long time. Like years. Anyway, bought a Canon EOS Rebel T7 yesterday. So hopefully I'll have some pics to add to this thread soon. Too bad it's winter, aka hibernation season, as my pics will only be inside ones, or through the window like AbbysMom AbbysMom .

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hand study. Was having lunch w/my husband a few weeks ago and I loved the way the light was hitting everything
Good lighting and nice details

Not sure if you guys remember or not, but I've been looking for a new camera for a long time. Like years. Anyway, bought a Canon EOS Rebel T7 yesterday. So hopefully I'll have some pics to add to this thread soon. Too bad it's winter, aka hibernation season, as my pics will only be inside ones, or through the window like AbbysMom AbbysMom .
Anything can be a subject, just be creative and that will improve your photography skills. No need to go outdoors for shots. Looking forward to see new photos from a new camera :camera::camera::camera:

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Take it with you everywhere. Let it become part of you. You'd be amazed at at much you can shoot just walking around in your every day life. It's good practice, even if you don't share with anyone. It will train you eye. When I first started shooting, before there was digital, I used to carry a small notebook with me so that I could scribble notes of my settings so that when I got film back from the lab I'd better understand where I failed or succeeded. It's easier these days because all the info is built into the camera :yess:

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
The quality isn’t great, but I had to take a picture of this poor confused finch. Not your food, little one. And you’re making the hummingbird unhappy. :) He flies up, hovers, stares at the finch, and flies away. (There are three feeding stations for the finches about six feet away and another about 12 feet away.)

“Mine?”
63AA2F10-7FC6-43B7-8F45-A0AAB9CAA5F9.jpeg