Show Off Your Photography

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
In southwestern NY, there is a place called the Griffiths Sculpture Park. It combines a walk in the woods with sculptures made from rebar welded together.
Very cool. :thumbsup: It appears, though, that my arachnophobia extends to sculptures. :running:

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1943 built Dakota that showed up at a local airport. In my opinion, one of the most beautiful aircraft ever built.
View attachment 302703
Need to see if I can get permission to get inside the fence to get better shots!
I got a picture of one a couple of years ago. It was mounted on a pylon at the entrance to the Glenn Curtiss Museum at Hammondsport, N.Y.

engine4154

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I got a picture of one a couple of years ago. It was mounted on a pylon at the entrance to the Glenn Curtiss Museum at Hammondsport, N.Y.
The airport I got this one at used to have several of them in the 80's for the company 'Hogan Air'. Pretty sure this is one of them.

One of the ones they used to own had a pretty weird history. It went from WW2-Market Garden to private owners to Firestone to flying for Jim Jones (yeah, that Jim Jones) before winding up here.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Yours are prettier than mine!!
LOL
Nah. Just different. :) And your pic has those fluffy white clouds and blue sky. My sky was dark and overcast.

So for a different view of Mother Nature's beauty, here's some leaves I found in the backyard.

IMG_9420.jpg
IMG_9422.jpg

IMG_9423.jpg
IMG_9424.jpg

There'll be lots more! Like bags and bags! Don't worry, I won't be posting pics of all of them! :lol: