Show Off Your Photography

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Great pictures everyone!

Draco Draco : love the flower pics. Hope you didn't blow on the dandelion puffball near anyone's lawn. ;)
sivyaleah sivyaleah : great black & white shot. Looks like it belongs in a magazine
@MonaLyssa33: beautiful rose
tabbytom tabbytom : very cool shots
mama africa mama africa : Is that a chicken hatching?

I've got an old Canon Power Shot camera, that occasionally takes a great picture through no help from me. This is a crocus from earlier in the spring. No editing done, at all.

IMG_7332.jpg

Last edited:

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Great pictures everyone!

Draco Draco : love the flower pics. Hope you didn't blow on the dandelion puffball near anyone's lawn. ;)
sivyaleah sivyaleah : great black & white shot. Looks like it belongs in a magazine
@MonaLyssa33: beautiful rose
tabbytom tabbytom : very cool shots
mama africa mama africa : Is that a chicken hatching?

I've got an old Canon Power Shot camera, that occasionally takes a great picture through no help from me. This is a crocus from earlier in the spring. No editing done, at all.

View attachment 230891
Thank you!
I tend to shoot a lot of street photos and love black and white for it. My new camera is an Olympus Pen-F with a fixed, prime lens of 17mm, 1.8. It's equivalent to 35mm, which is most natural to the human eye. I'm going to just use that one for the time being. I usually shoot manual, not auto and a prime lens is better suited for that usage.

FYI love the details on that crocus. The pollen shows up nicely. Good job!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Great shot of the bees in flight Draco Draco

Early morning fog on lake this summer

Sunrise this week
Lovely shots

Nice!

Nice!

These were taken from a moving vehicle as we drove down the interstate in West Virginia. Not great quality, but I love the fall colors. I don't get to see colors like that where I live now.:(
Nice shots and lovely colors!

SUCH good photos here everyone! :woohoo:
I was having trouble deciding where to start, so I am going to concentrate on some of the B&W photos I've taken. I tend to use my cell phone camera most of the time, as I commute daily and carrying a DSLR is not practical.
Lovely B&W shots!

Couple of random photos....
Nice nature shots a lovely close up shot of the guitar!

Something different. I took these a while back using my telescopes and dedicated camera. And my view with and without mist.
Nice planetary shots!

Until I can do a lot of digging, here are some of my Facebook cover photos. Some of real camera, some are Iphone:
Nice series!

@AbbysMom - wow, great photos!!! I love the sunset with the boats!

here's a few more of mine
Nice close-ups and love that gecko shot!

Fantastic pictures, both of you :clap::worship:
Nice jewelry shots!

A few more:
Nice cuttlefish shot!

Nice pix, everyone!
Lovely shot of the rose!

Nice landscape shots!

Nazca Boobies - Galápagos Islands
Nice birds series!

Last edited by a moderator:

furmonster mom

Lap #2
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, poor wet kitty! lol

Love the side angle of the butterfly, the light hits the colors just right.

And who knew snails could be so pretty? They are usually considered pests, so I never really looked that closely at them.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
furmonster mom furmonster mom , thanks! Yeah, I just love the look of discoust on his face. Lol!
"Mean 'ol mommy, giving me a bath!" :lol:
He was my sweetheart! I miss him.

Here's one of Sammie. Labor day wknd will be our 2 yr gotcha day. I should say my gotcha day, since she showed up on my porch, stayed, & adopted me. Just like Angel had. I believe he sent her to me. It was just 7 months after his passing. :rbheart:
IMG_20170130_173956927.jpg

IMG_20180105_163949913_HDR.jpg

bengalcatman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
furmonster mom furmonster mom , thanks! Yeah, I just love the look of discoust on his face. Lol!
"Mean 'ol mommy, giving me a bath!" :lol:
He was my sweetheart! I miss him.

Here's one of Sammie. Labor day wknd will be our 2 yr gotcha day. I should say my gotcha day, since she showed up on my porch, stayed, & adopted me. Just like Angel had. I believe he sent her to me. It was just 7 months after his passing. :rbheart:
View attachment 231308
View attachment 231310
I LOVE the faces of black cats - and this cat is especially gorgeous. Couldn't resist playing with it a little...

Those eyes against the black fur are so intense!