Show Me Your Stripes And Spots! Tabby Cats Only ;)

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Everyone, your tortles by any name are SO gorgeous!
Thank you, catloverfromwayback catloverfromwayback --Maryam was indeed a beauty, and she had the "calico 'tude" that Tarifa angel, who was definitely a tortoiseshell, did not.
I love WWII dramas, books, etc. Really looking forward to "A SMALL LIGHT"-a retelling of the story of the Frank family.
@NY cat man How lovely!!!
And you too, maggie101 maggie101 !!!
Maddie was a champion of tortitude too - she was dubbed Empress of Stinkeye by friends on another forum. 😆

rentuna

Luke the warrior
Adult Cat
Purraise
You may want to ask his doctor if you could give it at home between appointments and how long a duration those should be. For us, it was good keeping our angel Moti home and not having to stress her constantly with trips to the vet, which were half-hour one way and over 20 miles one way.
I'll ask! Yesterday he was feeling very well, and ate, and now today, again not feeling so well :(

rentuna

Luke the warrior
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well, we all have our days, though of course you have more concern on him now. Hoping and praying he will soon feel very well again!
we got the fluids for home today! So from today, we are giving him the fluid therapy at home, I hope he will get better. Vet told us today, he got dehydrated again and that's why he was feeling off again :(

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we got the fluids for home today! So from today, we are giving him the fluid therapy at home, I hope he will get better. Vet told us today, he got dehydrated again and that's why he was feeling off again :(
Your vet can tell you more about his health. That's EXCELLENT that you've learned how and can give him his sub-Q at home. He'll be saved the stress of so many drives and vet visits (and you will, too!) which will be beneficial for him.

rentuna

Luke the warrior
Adult Cat
Purraise
Your vet can tell you more about his health. That's EXCELLENT that you've learned how and can give him his sub-Q at home. He'll be saved the stress of so many drives and vet visits (and you will, too!) which will be beneficial for him.
yes! he became very stressed already from the daily visits, so it is going to be a little more calm like this, I hope it helps

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi all,love them tabbies....Wow,I've not looked at them all yet but I sure will,what a great thread
I'm Kwik,very new(2nd day)but I'd love to share photos of my Max and future part of the household" Timmy"- stripes & spots forever❤

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't get into much now
Is Timmy being adopted and brought inside? *hope, hope!* :redheartpump: ;)
Can't get into much ATM,I'm 0hysicslly & mentally wiped out after 2 failed capture attempt,a trip to the ER,a trapper,a demolished bathroom,trip to get Rx,back n forth to vet but YEAH,he's adopted,by me- he's in a big indoor enclosure hiding in the carrier - I'll try to post tomorrown the thread I started " "Timmy" in Feral Section❤

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't get into much now
Can't get into much ATM,I'm 0hysicslly & mentally wiped out after 2 failed capture attempt,a trip to the ER,a trapper,a demolished bathroom,trip to get Rx,back n forth to vet but YEAH,he's adopted,by me- he's in a big indoor enclosure hiding in the carrier - I'll try to post tomorrown the thread I started " "Timmy" in Feral Section❤
Time, patience, and love. Hold on. :redheartpump: :runningcat::redheartpump::yess::cheerleader: