Show Me Your Stripes And Spots! Tabby Cats Only ;)

Sarabismom

Sarabi & Augustus 🥰
Young Cat
Purraise
Roxabelle Roxabelle Shes so cute! love love love those defined markings. Her coloring is so gorgeous. Also, we keep meeting in every thread today :lol:

I have to post Sarabi!
Also my little guy Augustus is a grey tabby but I can’t get him to hold still long enough to get a good photo. Once he loses some baby fluff I’ll post a nice photo of his stripes.
FA002262-111A-4BC3-9D88-679784D89147.jpeg
3C6AD912-98A1-455C-9D64-1BAA48AB600D.jpeg
1FFB5642-E6FF-4244-9DA0-18B0A79F0407.jpeg
47A26E29-848E-432D-AA30-01D100C3F7DF.jpeg
667159E9-6605-425C-BC3D-396908178B3B.jpeg

RainieCat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I do! They grew up big and strong. We have another little guy hanging around and we had one three weeks ago we managed to rehome to my hubby's sister. I will post pics of the two baby's and my two older cats now nearing three years old! WOW! Here are some pics. The new PussNBoots baby feral pestering Mist. Eventually Mist will just blap him (no claws) until he falls over. The kitten follows them everywhere. we can't get close to him right now but he comes in the eat at night. I bought a large old entertainment center I will pick Sat. and set it up next to my cattery for the kitty. Hopefully he will tame down for a trip to the vet for neutering and I need to be able to pet him and apply flea treatment. He will be kept in the 7' tall hutch that we will rework into a beautiful little home for a few months. Keep your fingers crossed for us! More pics in next post.

Attachments

RainieCat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
More pics, Nellie loving the bed...Mist and Nellie wanting in the house. They only do a quick furtive walkabout and then they shoot out the patio door like rockets. They are good for the rest of the day. Mist covered in cobwebs...Hmmm. Mist showing how fat and sleek he gets in winter. He is a chunk and he likes us to CARRY, did I say carry? More like lug him up three terraces from the orchard to the house to put him away for the night in the cattery. He is purring the whole way and my arm is on fire because the other hand is holding the flashlight. It is a work out. Rock paper scissors to see who has to fetch the cats at night. He also loves to hide from us! Hence the flashlight. You'll notice not many pics of Nellie. She is not as tame or trusting as Mist. He likes his picture taken.

Attachments

RainieCat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It has been very interesting to see how Mist colored out. In my hubby's hand in my avatar he was so pale hence the name Mist. Now (look above at the big cat jumping down) he looks like a huge Siamese instead of a Himalayan. He still has the stripes when he gets in the sun. It looks like he wears two layers of fur coat patterns. We all wondered what he would look like all grown up. Beautiful!
And speaking of beautiful I just grabbed a few minutes and looked at the kitties in this thread. Sooo pretty and all looking happy and well loved. Kinda like the cat that got into the cream!!!:catrub::catlove: